The Point Of No Return

TMRCumDump38

I was getting fucked on the floor of a bathhouse (drunk), and my top muttered in my ear that he was infected with a couple of STIs. I bolted upright for a second but he’d been in raw me so long already that there was no turning back. I just let him fuck and nut in me. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, TMRCumDump38 said:

...one of the fucking hottest moments (and there are many) when I’m getting fucked is when the top passes that point where there’s no turning back and I know that load is going in me. 

This is the moment I like talking dirty to the top who's fucking me. I like saying things like "Go deep when you shoot your load" or "my hole is hungry for your cum".

• Thanks 2

First breeding can sometimes be a bit stessful; especially for the Bottom.  My first was an older man.  He knew I'd always used protection and he knew I had a true interest in being bred.  It took a while.  One day I was at his place sucking his cock and told him I wanted his load in my ass.

An hour later he was fucking me and I could tell he was approaching a point where his orgasm was inevitable.  He was on top of me when I started to squirm around....feeling some doubt.  My commitment to taking his cum was wavering.  He said "I won't let you chicken out!  You're my bitch today!"  He dropped his weight on me and pinned me to the bed while fucking harder.

He was breathing and grunting into my ear as he bred me.  I was so grateful that he made me re-commit to what I needed; namely to be helped across the finish line.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

First breeding can sometimes be a bit stessful; especially for the Bottom.  My first was an older man. 

[...]

He was on top of me when I started to squirm around....feeling some doubt.  My commitment to taking his cum was wavering.  He said "I won't let you chicken out!  You're my bitch today!"  He dropped his weight on me and pinned me to the bed while fucking harder.

[...]

I was so grateful that he made me re-commit to what I needed; namely to be helped across the finish line.

Daddy always knows best.

• Piggy 1