Watersports.........Is It A Universal Favorite?

Ronchipig

So watersports seems to be something that most of us...The Breeding Zone... members liike to include in our reservoir of talents. I know for sure I do and I believe I know that most of  the rest of you do also. So having said that I want to find out what is your preferred method of doing it. Do you like to only be pissed on. I  read that a lot in your profiles. Do you like being pissed in. If so is it done only up your ass or also in your mouth. Finally, what other ways do you do it with. I have a few that  I will share after I see some respnses.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ronchipig said:

So watersports seems to be something that most of us...The Breeding Zone... members liike to include in our reservoir of talents. I know for sure I do and I believe I know that most of  the rest of you do also. So having said that I want to find out what is your preferred method of doing it. Do you like to only be pissed on. I  read that a lot in your profiles. Do you like being pissed in. If so is it done only up your ass or also in your mouth. Finally, what other ways do you do it with. I have a few that  I will share after I see some respnses.

piss in or on love both, mouth or hole piss play is great fun

• Like 1

Since I discovered just how much I enjoy it I have been pissed on and in. Taking it in both my mouth and asshole and I definitely enjoy both. The heat, the sleaze, the sense of animalistic pleasure. My favourites are either kneeling and being pissed on so I am completely drenched and made to smell like another man; or being made to piss all over myself completely surrendering that control to another.  Either way just the smell sends a jolt to my cock now.

I love to swallow it. Never had it up my ass but happy to let someone change that haha. Love being drenched. Also willing to give guys my piss as well if it's something they're into

My exposure to watersports was accidental.  I met a guy  at NYC Pride and spent the night with him.  Went to wake him with a blowjob and his bladder opened a split second before his eyes.  Strong morningpiss and I fuckin loved it.  Freaked a bit, he tried to pull out but I sealed my mouth around his cock and only released it when he was drained.  He admitted to liking it and her fed me 2 more times.  On my way home, I bought my first yellow hanky.  Still looking for a guy to piss up my ass.  Beer and chem piss are my faves and I give as good as I get.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...