Loaded by Arabs

OzzieCumdumpster

I got a text message from a guy who saw my ad in the personals of Lacanto. The text said cum to hotel Palazzo Versace Hotel suite 48 at 9am 2/2/2022. That was the night before, I texted back saying I would be there.

This morning got up early gave myself a good clean out, an headed to the hotel, knocked on the door and this Arab answered the door, I thought I had the wrong suite when he asked if I was from the ad, I said yes, and he invited me in, where there was another Arab there too. The first said that they were looking for a bottom to use. I said well I like being used and I started to strip, both looked my up and down then told me to get on my knees, they both pulled there cocks out, the first was about 7" flaccid, to other was 4" flaccid but thick, Grabbed the big cock first and started sucking it to get it hard in my mouth, he was thick but not as thick as the other cock, he did grow an extra inch as I sucked him off,I was looking up at him with his cock in mouth and he said do I like it rough, I nodded and as I did he thrust his shaft deeper down my throat causing me to gag a little.

He told me to get on my hands and knees which I did, he came around to the back of me and without lube started to push his cock inside me, whilst his friend who was semi hard forced his very thick cock into me mouth, my hole was hurting from the lack of lube, but he kept pushing his cock into me until he was balls deep, then he started slapping my ass calling me a dirty faggot that needs superior Arab cock in him. I was sucking the guy and his cock was hurting my jaw as it was that thick, it was also causing me to gag as it was hitting my tonsils, he was getting harder from me gagging and watching his friend fuck me.

They switched places and the guy with very thick cock and I mean it was as thick as a coke can probably thicker, drove his cock into my hole causing me gasp in pain as I teared up, when the other guy shoved his cock down my throat, saying all white men will server Arab cock, they fucked me for a good 90 minutes taking turns with my mouth and fuck hole.

My hole hafd loosened up thanks to the very thick cock, he was once again inside me pumping hard slapping my ass which was very red now, when I felt him thrust deep into me one last time as he started cumming inside me, he pulled out had me clean his head, whilst I got fucked again by the large cock, he was pulling his cock all the way out and ramming it back into my hole telling me he was pushing the cum deeper so it would never cum out, he kept this up for a good 15 minutes before he started cumming inside me.

Told me to get dressed and leave, which I did.

My hole is very sore now, but all I can think about is that really thick cock.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I got a text message from a guy who saw my ad in the personals of Lacanto. The text said cum to hotel Palazzo Versace Hotel suite 48 at 9am 2/2/2022. That was the night before, I texted back saying I would be there.

This morning got up early gave myself a good clean out, an headed to the hotel, knocked on the door and this Arab answered the door, I thought I had the wrong suite when he asked if I was from the ad, I said yes, and he invited me in, where there was another Arab there too. The first said that they were looking for a bottom to use. I said well I like being used and I started to strip, both looked my up and down then told me to get on my knees, they both pulled there cocks out, the first was about 7" flaccid, to other was 4" flaccid but thick, Grabbed the big cock first and started sucking it to get it hard in my mouth, he was thick but not as thick as the other cock, he did grow an extra inch as I sucked him off,I was looking up at him with his cock in mouth and he said do I like it rough, I nodded and as I did he thrust his shaft deeper down my throat causing me to gag a little.

He told me to get on my hands and knees which I did, he came around to the back of me and without lube started to push his cock inside me, whilst his friend who was semi hard forced his very thick cock into me mouth, my hole was hurting from the lack of lube, but he kept pushing his cock into me until he was balls deep, then he started slapping my ass calling me a dirty faggot that needs superior Arab cock in him. I was sucking the guy and his cock was hurting my jaw as it was that thick, it was also causing me to gag as it was hitting my tonsils, he was getting harder from me gagging and watching his friend fuck me.

They switched places and the guy with very thick cock and I mean it was as thick as a coke can probably thicker, drove his cock into my hole causing me gasp in pain as I teared up, when the other guy shoved his cock down my throat, saying all white men will server Arab cock, they fucked me for a good 90 minutes taking turns with my mouth and fuck hole.

My hole hafd loosened up thanks to the very thick cock, he was once again inside me pumping hard slapping my ass which was very red now, when I felt him thrust deep into me one last time as he started cumming inside me, he pulled out had me clean his head, whilst I got fucked again by the large cock, he was pulling his cock all the way out and ramming it back into my hole telling me he was pushing the cum deeper so it would never cum out, he kept this up for a good 15 minutes before he started cumming inside me.

Told me to get dressed and leave, which I did.

My hole is very sore now, but all I can think about is that really thick cock.

wow...i want too