Cock Breath and the smell of cum

Caged

Best memory of my life...driving home back to my parents' house  after sucking my first cock (old enough to drive, young enough to still be at parents) and the taste of cum in my mouth. I walked in, went straight to my bedroom and jacked off, not wanting the taste to go away:)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Caged said:

I love having the lingering taste and smell of sucking cock on my face and in my mouth.  I’ll often blow a guy on my lunch break, and when I go back to work I secretly hope people can smell it on my breath and know what I’ve been up to.

I wish you were my colleague!

• Like 2

FUCK, I HAVE TO ADMIT I DO LOVE THE TASTE OF CUM IN MY MOUTH AFTER SUCKING A HOT MAN OFF.  I LOVE TO SWIRL THAT TASTE AROUND IN MY MOUTH KNOWING THAT I CAN STILL TASTE THAT MAN AND IT IS ON MY BREATH.  IF OTHERS CAN SMELL IT, SO BE IT.  FUCK I LOVE IT.  WHAT A NICE THOUGHT FOR YOU TO SHARE.  THANKS..

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Love coming back to the office from lunch a little bit late... with dickbreath... or a little bit of cum in my beard... or a pube on the tip of my tongue... or dirty knees in my khakis. Love it when my big ass nipples are clearly visible to my coworkers thru my shirt, like headlights.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 4 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 6:27 PM, Irishcumpig95 said:

When I'm kissing a guy I love being able to taste other guys' cocks in his mouth. I love knowing that they're just as slutty as me.

Meeeeeee to. I’ll go to a gloryhole and while he’s sucking me he finds another guy to come. I step out, watch the guy go in. Wait outside stroking, knowing the other guy is using the gh. He walks out and before he’s even that far I walk back in so it’s obvious “the next guy” is walking in. This slutty gh knows how I like it and has his mouth sticking out the gh with the warm load dribbling down his chin onto the curtain. Nothing like using a cummy throat. 

Had a drinking fwb I used to go to bars with, sometimes he'd "disappear" then come back and make-out with me with cummy lips and a load still in his mouth. We'd always take a round of shots after that little snowball make-out session. I miss my drinking FWB's!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 3 months later...

After I've serviced a man's cock, ass, nuts, etc., I keep it simple and split with my mouth and face stinking like dick, cum, sweat and ripe asshole.  If I need to take a subway ride home, I just put on a COVID mask.  The cum and asshole stink stay inside the mask and only I get to breathe it all in!