Cock Breath and the smell of cum

Caged

The first time I blew my first boyfriend he shot a huge load that spilled out of my mouth leaving a milky trail that dried there. We were going to a movie and he suggested I wash it off but I wanted to leave it there. I loved him so much it turned me on to have his ‘mark’ on me in public. 
     When I would do my walk of shame from the bathhouse back to my apartment in the wee hours of a New Orleans morning I could always smell the men whose asses I ate and cocks I sucked in my beard. It was heavenly. I would sniff hard all the way home and would have to jack off again before I started my day. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, Treehugger said:

When I would do my walk of shame from the bathhouse back to my apartment in the wee hours of a New Orleans morning

Man do I miss the bathhouses of NOLA. But I still manage a good time when I visit

Has anyone noticed that a cumdumps Hole is also an excellent source of this particular delight?  Sure, felching /snowballing is fun, all of it's fun, for that matter - but if a guy likes to "git to it", sucking a cumdumps Hole is like a gold mine ..... 

On 10/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, Treehugger said:

The first time I blew my first boyfriend he shot a huge load that spilled out of my mouth leaving a milky trail that dried there. We were going to a movie and he suggested I wash it off but I wanted to leave it there. I loved him so much it turned me on to have his ‘mark’ on me in public. 
     When I would do my walk of shame from the bathhouse back to my apartment in the wee hours of a New Orleans morning I could always smell the men whose asses I ate and cocks I sucked in my beard. It was heavenly. I would sniff hard all the way home and would have to jack off again before I started my day. 

I love having any remnants of a fuck/suck dry on my skin. One of my favorite things was waking up later after a guy went home and feeling the dried tight feeling of it after he left. These days, I get to wake up to my bf licking the dried crust and mix it with his spit and snowballing me.

• Piggy 2

I noticed in junior high that every time I sucked multiple cocks and swallowed a lot of loads from guys I would actually have breath that smells like cock and cum. actually I didnt notice. a guy in my class (that I didnt suck off) pointed it out that he could smell cum on my breath and told me he could always tell when I had been blowing guys. also had a couple boyfriends and a girlfriend bust me several times for blowing a bunch of guys when they kissed me and could smell the cum (only after drinking at least 5 or 6 loads) as well as a couple random street hook ups and a highschool friends dad who drove us home after the 4 of us spent a couple hours in his sons room playing COD while I sucked them off repeatedly. then he told me he could smell cum on my breath, parked in a mall parking lot and let me suck him off. after that, he always drove me home and dropped me off last if there were other boys and I would suck him off. he even started picking me up to drive over so he could get an extra blowjob. plus I have met guys in clubs and at the mall and at school who decided to fuck me as soon as they smelled cock and cum on my breath. Even my own brother once told me “I love it when your breath smells like cum. makes me wanna fill it with cum” lol highschool poetry. I am sure many other people have noticed the smell of cock and cum on my breath or my ass, or my body and just not said anything. even had a guys mom who would tell him to “open a window before your dad comes home. it reeks like sex and boy sweat and cum in here” whenever he had me over. but she did learn to knock before entering. learned the hard way. 3 times. lol

I wish they had a mouthwash that smells and tastes like cum so my breath could smell like cocks and cum all day every day.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I love running into someone at a bar with that smell on him, or meeting a hookup and making out with a naughty cocksucker knowing I'm not his first or last sperm donor for the evening.

• Piggy 2