ESC fun

Oralbttm10035

Was horny as fuck today and decided to head to east side club. I was immediately cruised by a Middle Aged hispanic bear. We went to my room and he pulled out a fat uncut beer can sized cock. I dropped to my knees and began devouring his cock. He aggressively fucked my throat getting his cock nice I wet. I asked him to fuck me and he asked for a condom. I told him raw only and he told me he’d be back for more oral, but no sex without a condom, then left. 
I chilled a bit in my room, when an older white haired white man cam in my room. He closed the door and dropped his towel revealing a thick cock about 7 inches with a slight downward curve. The curve in his cock made him easy to deep throat, but he was looking to fuck, so after a minute of using my throat, he got me in doggy and shoved his cock deep in my hole.  He fucked me hard and aggressive, telling me what a worthless faggot I was. Suddenly, he stopped and told me he’d be back when he was ready to cum. 
I walked around the club then headed back to the room. Within a few minutes beer can cock came back in my room and I noticed the white haired guy behind him. I started sucking both their cocks, then white haired guy started fucking me while beer can used my throat. I felt white hair pick up the pace and then moaning before shoving in balls deep telling me to take his load.  After he pulled out, his cock was replaced by a long skinny cock that was hard as steel. New guy fucked me for a bit, then pulled out and I swapped between sucking his cock and beer can’s.  New guy stood on the bed and started face fucking beer can, and beer can pushed my head down on his cock, gagging and choking me for a few minutes.  His cock was covered in my throat slime, and with new guy still fucking his face, I impaled myself on beer can’s cock. It felt amazing as his girth filled my hole and tore past my 3rd ring. After riding him for 10 minutes, new guy wanted another turn on my ass and I went back to deep throating beer can. After a few minutes new guy shot his load in me and left.  Beer can began to aggressively fuck my throat talking about how I needed to be punished for tricking him into fucking me raw.  I apologized and told him I was just too turned on. He told me it was too late that I had done it and he was going to teach me a lesson. He flipped me over, held me down, and shoved his cock in me to the base. He began choking me and slapping me calling me a deceitful whore. He tore my hole up till I felt his cock swell and he release his load deep in me. He told me he hoped I learned my lesson, but if I hadn’t I would soon.

I went and rinsed off then went back to my room. An older white muscle daddy came in and asked what I was into. I told him deep throating and getting bred. He said he wasn’t looking to fuck, but he loved head. He pulled out an average looking cock and I began sucking him. He kept getting harder and thicker till he was fully engorged at about 9 inches. He told me what an amazing cock sucker I was and he wanted to share so he opened the door and invited in a middle aged black bear. I alternated sucking their cocks till black bear got behind me and started fucking me till he shot deep in me. He was quickly replaced by a long fat cock that pumped a few times then shot and pulled out. 4 more guys bred me while I sucked muscle daddy. Didn’t see any of them. Muscle daddy told me he didn’t want to cum yet, but would be back when he was ready.
A few minutes after he left, a young Indian guy came in my room. He had a large uncut cock and told me he saw me getting fucked so he knew I could take his cock. I sucked him for a bit, but he told me he wanted my hole, so I got on the bed and took a hit of poppers. He went straight past my third ring and said he loved how my used cunt felt on his cock.  He fucked me like a mad man till he pulled out full, then shoved in to the base grunting and thrusting hard. he pulled out and I cleaned him up with my throat. 
After he left a young black twink came in my room and asked if I liked 3 ways. I told him I did and he said he was going to get someone and be right back. He opened the door and muscle daddy was outside. He invited him in and I Began sucking muscle daddy. I tried to suck the twink but he said he only wanted to fuck, so he got behind me and slid in. He came almost immediately, then left. I continued sucking muscle daddy and he told me he was getting ready to cum. I told him I wanted it in my ass, so he slid in and told me he was going to mark me as his bitch as he shot his load deep in me. 
after he left, I started getting ready to head out, when my door opened and a young black bear came in my room. I said what’s up and he said “I’ve been watching you whore, and I think I know what you want.”  I asked him what he meant and he grabbed my by the throat and forced me to my knees. He dropped his towel and whipped out a huge uncut cock. He shoved his cock down my throat while choking me making me gag on his cock. He pounded my throat relentlessly, causing me to gag and vomit mucous and Gatorade all over. He spit in my face and slapped and choked me while continuing his assault on my throat. While choking me and gagging me with his cock, he told me he was going to destroy my hole. He put me on my back and forced his cock in my ass. He was merciless as he aggressively pounded my cunt and assaulted my body, choking and hitting me. He told me he was close, the pulled out, choked me hard, and forced his cock down my throat and she shot and shot down my throat. Just when I thought I was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen he pulled out spit in my face and said “you’re welcome whore” and walked out of the room. I’ve never been so exhausted, yet turned on in my life. 
After that I decided to head out. Still have all their loads in my guts. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8