Bathhouse day

subbottomguy

So I finally got a nice big tip at work, best I’ve had in ages so decided I’m gonna have a trip to a bathhouse.

when I got there is was quiet and I thought covid levels was back again so I went into one of the gloryhole booths dropped my towel and started lubing my hole while I waited. I almost gave up when I heard the door next door open and close, taking a peek I saw a heavy older man, he quickly turned to the hole dropping his towel and gave me a mouthful of cock. I sucked him greedily for a while before he grunted and came down my mouth. He grunted a thanks kid and walked out.

No one else came in so I decided to grab my towel and go check out the sauna, there were a few guys there but no action so I dropped my towel and walked in letting them all get an eye full. One guy got up and came over, mid 30ies guy with a nice hairy bod, he asked if I was up for some dark room fun. I grabbed my towel but didn’t put it on I was excited.

When we got in the dark room three smells hit my nose fast, sweat, sex and cum. So when he put his hand on my ass and guided me to the bench he got no complaints, laying on my front my cock wedge up against the edge of the bench so he could grab it he didn’t waste any time spitting on my ass lining up and thrusting in. The guy clearly didn’t want to wait long, he was pounding me fast not letting me adjust till he was moaning out and cumming into me.

he gave my ass a spank and cleaned his cock off on my butt before leaving, I just laid there wondering if that was it. I heard the door open and close with him leaving so I thought about going to and cutting my losses when I felt a hand grip my butt and a whisper in my ear, “how old are you and you want another” I was instantly turned on again my cock leaking so I mumbled back I’m 20 and don’t ask me just do it. He chuckled and started pushing his cock into my ass slowly, he fucked me nice and made me feel every inch of his cock I was so distracted I didn’t hear the door until I felt a hand pull my hair and a cut chick rub against my lips opening wide to let it in I knew I was in for a great time.

the two guys kept going fucking be at both ends I had no idea how long it was but I felt the cock fucking my ass speed up and not long after felt the warm sensation of cum being dumped in me, the guy whispered in my ear thanks for taking my daddy load. Then the guy at my mouth pulled out for his turn. His fucking wasn’t so good but by that point I just wanted more. Word must have gotten round as I found myself sucking another cock while jerking another. My legs were shaking by the time the new guy came in my ass and the other in my mouth I didn’t think I could take anymore but the last guy turned me over leant down and kissed me before whispering “your a total slut now” before thrusting in his cock in one.

When he finished I was sore as hell, grabbing my towel to clean myself up having cum getting fucked on my back I walked out past the two guys checking me out when I came out, no idea if they were the ones that loaded me last.

as I went out the bathhouse now clothed back to a normal day with so much cum still in me.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

22 hours ago, subbottomguy said:

"I'm 20 and don’t ask me just do it."

This is how it's done.

Sounds like a hot encounter for a hot guy!

Keep us posted about your future bathhouse visits...

Edited by fskn
Quotes