Offering Head on BBRT-How Should I Respond

BlackDude

Mendicant needs to be made our word of 2022.  Kudos to you @BruxoCub for bringing it to the forum!

I'm also annoyed (but not wasting any stress over it) at the point that @AlwaysOpen makes.  The London profiles are similar in that anyone not classified as strictly Top is probably a bottom in disguise.  Mine is versatile bottom...which is accurate; I do enjoy topping, but I only top guys I've developed a proper sexual connection with over many sessions.  I just can't do it to anyone.  It's also strange in that when I bottom, I'm totally into the gamut of anon/darkrooms to eye contact - but put me on top, and I can't do the anon bottom thing anymore...I want to look my guy eye-to-eye while I pound away. 

I also love giving a guy head - even guys I meet from BBRT.  But I'm pretty upfront with my tops that I want their load in my ass, and they should stop me sucking them if they get even remotely close.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/25/2022 at 9:57 AM, blackrobe said:

A man who uses mendicant in his vocabulary gets whatever the fuck he needs from me.

I need to unload in that bussy, and then I want you to text the video to my husband while I'm driving home.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...