"Dry or Wet" clearly this is a topic

UrBoyHenry

Note: we all have different criteria to define everything, heaven help us if all agreed and no one was offended that a definition actually meant the meaning of something not the inequatible left outs of said definition. Anyhoo.  Wet =every ounce of water stored in my body, in any form is dedicated to coating yo Cock.  Even Noah in his Ark says that shit is Wet.  Anyway...This is a story of denial. Of a cock  and the dickhead who owned it.

Sometimes Beautiful cocks, really beautiful cocks, the ones you know will swell right in the in middle so you feel like a ball gag made of warm slick bubbleicious bubbles was inflated by the. Good Dick Gods you secretly sill light a candle for later tonight, yeah that good beautiful cock is sometimes attached to a Dick. 

After days of pathetic one syllable requests to suck his dick ( I have a theory on the kind if man you get depending on his use if Cock or Dick and Capitlized or not. For now it is enough to say this guy waved his red flag with his dick ) anyway once warned... So finally, because I am a service slut I give him my attention and once engaged in writing he is kinda my kink speed. And we are good to go, the chat is dirty,  the pics are jaw dropping and I m in full heat for that load. And  I, just making sure I gets mine,  mention sucking his glorious Cock and that dicksucker opened his fucking mouth and said  "well as long as you know how to stop before you gag. Really hard to stay hard when someone is making noises and choking themselves.."

Umm No Thank You. The world is ending and I do not have time for idiotic rudeness. Like don't harsh another mans mellow.  And what the fuck did he want??? Polite dry kisses with my hankie out to blot him dry. Wtf was he gonna do with my Fucking Amazon Flooded  Meaty Ass  GooD Boi Pussy? Nothing, except cry and put on his floaties. Eat a dick then grow a Cock and come find me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1