TOPS: How do you decide what hole to breed in a darkroom?

This question is for tops only please.

In a darkroom scenario, there is usually a large choice of bottoms with their holes readily available. How do you decide whom to fuck? What makes you want to fuck a guy or not?

Also, assuming that you can barely see the man, how do you decide which hole to breed or hold for the next hole?

Fingering a hole, finding it slick and wet, and smelling cum, makes me pick that one. I cannot resist a preloaded hole. It's ideal if I see the previous top pull out after cumming inside.

As for the decision to give up my load or save it for the next hole, it comes down to how well we "fit" together. I try to hold off and nut when I encounter a hole that feels particularly good to fuck (whether because it's tight, because the guy clenches, because he moves in sync with me, or I admit, because some kind of connection develops, such as kissing spontaneously). I don't mean to put anyone down — in my book, any person who takes random, bare cocks in a dark room is amazing, in touch with their own desires and eager to please other people — just to say that there will be a perfect hole for every cock.

The first guy I ever bred, one choice among several walking around a glory hole arcade in San Francisco that night, I chose because he looked similar to me. I felt connected to him because we were both young men of color.

By the way, @EuRawBottom, I love your question because it's so significant. It gets at the gay version of evolutionary biology (just as asking which women men decide to impregnate or, more properly, which men women select to impregnate them, gets at the formal notion of evolutionary biology).

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Also, assuming that you can barely see the man, how do you decide which hole to breed or hold for the next hole?

There is very little light in my favorite darkroom - the only light-source are two fairly narrow entrances on each end of the darkroom, lighted by what little light emanates from a fairly dark hallway leading to the darkroom.  Imagine a fairly small, but long and narrow room, with a fuckbench built between the doors.  There's room for 5 or 6 Holes to line up on the fuckbench at a time, with enough room for others to be almost completely hidden in other corners of the darkroom.  You'd have to literally feel your way through from one end to the other, and explore the non-benched side in Breed-Braille. 

I like to start at one doorway, and rut in each Hole until I get to the other doorway - then explore the really dark part of the room, just for the fun of it.  One has to move slowly, since there are usually guys kneeling, sucking Cocks, or torso's bent over taking loads in the darkness.  Given that I very much enjoy eating pre-loaded Holes, I generally give them a "taste-test" before deciding. When I really do need to Breed though, I usually go back to whichever Hole I liked best and pump it up that one.  Then, I cruise around the rest of the joint - there are a number of area for specific sexual deviancy - and often I hit the darkroom again to repeat my pattern - and occasionally there's something special about one of the bottoms to "connect" us besides the physical one.  Those occurances are really special.

For me, these cumdumps are exemplary men - offering up their Holes to any and every Cock/load because it's what they are driven to do - must do.  They bring nothing but dedication to their Lusts to the darkroom, and - as far as I'm concerned - nothing but honor and admiration to themselves.  In the darkrooms particularly ...........

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

The kind of butts that I lust for the most are those that look round like apples… I just love am ass with an athletic round shape.

Having said that, my current and greatest aspiration is to fuck anyone without prejudice. In the past I have declined possible options for having sex with several men for various reasons, and sooner or later for one reason or another I did regret that later or due to some strange circumstances we still ended up fucking with each other. I only then I realized, how great the sex was with them, and how stupid I was to reject them before. That’s why I try to live up to the policy of fucking without prejudice. When I’m horny, I’m supposed to fuck and breed, for the sake of having sex in the first place, no matter with whom. And I love the imagination in theory, that every dick could be capable to fuck and breed any hole. 

Something I appreciated about sexuality was always freedom… The freedom to have sex the way I want with whoever I want. That was part of the process of coming out as gay. When I finally came out, it was tough to realize that it wasn’t the outer world anymore that was cutting off my freedom, but me myself, by being choosy, turning down potential sex partners for superficial reasons. 

It is legitimate to choose whom you wanna fuck and breed and whom not. But it always bothered me that I didn’t really feel free this way. So sometimes, I feel like testing my freedom and broaden my limits. So often, e.g. when I’m helplessly horny and dick driven and go to the bathhouse or to a dark room, I say to myself I’ll fuck with the very first man who would be ready to offer his hole, no matter what he or what his hole would look like. I hardly regret where I’ve been inside of so far.

So coming back to your question: especially in a dark room or in a dark steam room of a bathhouse, those are opportunities that I love to take as a challenge in order to test my freedom and broaden my limits and enjoy the freedom that I thrive. 

15 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

How do you decide whom to fuck?

At such places I don’t decide whom to fuck, I just keep in mind that every hole is there to be bred and that’s what my cock is made for and that’s what I am born gay for. I fucked holes that I hadn’t paid much attention to prior simply in order to switch off my brain and prevent it from thinking too much if I find them attractive or not. I focus on my sex drive to let me go ahead. In other words, penetrate before you think too much, and be it the first or next best hole. And it was worth it, since many holes turned out to be perfect fit and great greedy cumdumps that I’m happy to have bred.

What makes you want to fuck a guy or not?

The simple fact that he has a hole waiting to be filled up with a load and the fact that I have a dick able to provide it. And that both of us are there driven by sex drive and ready - reason enough to be a match. 

Sometimes, at group sex occasions, or when there are several guys offering their holes in a dark room or a steam room, I just love to have my dick inside of several men, just for the sake of being inside of several random men. I don’t decide in whom to cum, I love to keep on changing fuck partners, and to let my dick shoot when I just cannot take it anymore, no matter into which bottom.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2022 at 8:12 PM, Baretop4ever said:

Having said that, my current and greatest aspiration is to fuck anyone without prejudice

^ demonstrates one of the most important signs of maturity in a fellow Breeder.  Every Hole in a darkroom - ass up - Hole well fucked - accepting any Cock - any load, is, in and of itself, worthy of "connecting" with.  Race, ethnicity, financial status, relationship status, cultural identity, are all totally irrelevant.  The entire point of fucking in darkrooms is that we are ALL equals in a darkroom.  Men, exchanging sexual Lusts, are what matters, and precious little else.  I would point out that there are some men that either aren't aware or don't care about the required "prep work" before hitting the backrooms, and those are the only Holes I avoid.  That said, every man has biological necessities, and preparing one's Hole is an important part of exercising our sexual Lusts.  That's my only "limit" when I Breed Holes.  I don't happen to like getting fucked, but I still make sure I'm available, in the off-chance that there's a really special "connection" to another man that wants it, because I know that he wants that special "connection" too.  Actually, 99 out of 100 times, that process is for naught, but on the rare occasions when it proves important, I'm at least prepared for something "special" to take place.  It took me years and years to understand the connection that's available through the concept of reciprocity: it's not all about what I want, it's all about sharing.  While every raw Hole taking loads is special, that "special connection" doesn't always take place, but the celebration of mutual Lusts being fulfilled, over and over and over again, is.   

My own particular preference is for plenty of hairy men - HoleHair - probably because I possess very little.  I suppose it's the "opposites attract" thing, but I've loved fucking hairless Holes, skinny ones, sometimes fat ones, regardless of other extraneous factors.  In a different thread, I described fucking a neighbor in a bar that I don't like at all, and it was a great fuck. 

In the darkrooms, Hole needing Cock is Hole needing Cock, and rutting in each one is what sating the BreedLust is all about.  And that's more than enough.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/17/2022 at 2:01 PM, hntnhole said:

demonstrates one of the most important signs of maturity in a fellow Breeder

Thanks a lot for the kind words... But I must admit that certain experiences just force you to develop and move on making mature decisions, so credit definitely doesn't go solely to me. 

On 2/17/2022 at 2:01 PM, hntnhole said:

I would point out that there are some men that either aren't aware or don't care about the required "prep work" before hitting the backrooms, and those are the only Holes I avoid.  That said, every man has biological necessities, and preparing one's Hole is an important part of exercising our sexual Lusts.  That's my only "limit" when I Breed Holes.

I think likewise, especially since it's also a matter of your health, i.e. the health of a top in general when you enter a hole and notice if "prep work" has been done by the bottom or not. And even in this case, I struggle with the balance of fucking the next best hole brainlessly, or to consciously care if that person has done prep work... the latter option forces me to "think" again, switch on the brain in order to be cautious, which again doesn't go fit with my actual intention to fuck inconsiderately dick driven come hell or high water... it's a tough balance to take care of without ending up in thoughts chasing my own tail (symbolically speaking). 

But having said that, (and coming back to the initial question) I'd be the last one to judge or blame a bottom if a mishap happens and my dick gets full of other unexpected lovely things than my own cum... I've met many bottoms who had done their prep work and still something happened and they couldn't stop apologizing and I've met bottoms who just didn't care... in the latter cases I have to remember, I went for it, I knew the risks... which is why I almost only fuck in those darkrooms or fuckjoints of bathhouses or at my home where I always have the option to clean up and go on ... I just do my part since it's up to me to care for myself and not up to others, i.e. the bottoms. Or in the summer at lakes or beaches known as cruising areas... there's plenty of water to clean up. But even then, it does happen that I become that helplessly horny and can't think straight anymore, and forget to care prior if there are cleaning up options as mentioned handy and go fucking brainlessly as soon as I can with the next available hole in heat, come hell or high water... exemptions make the rule! And to come full circle, there'll always be any kind of limits or inhibitions when you select a hole to breed, I think that's just nature. But exemptions and doing my part keeps on helping me to handle and work off my choosiness on the way to the goal to fuck ANY hole. 

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Upvote 1