Best poppers for taking a fist

catcher4you

I live in the states (formerly in California now in Texas).  What I found is that a LOT of the poppers sold in stores are knockoff (often not the fault of the shop owner, but their supplier).  I noticed a major difference when I tried Double Scorpio, specifically their white gold. I had never had a clean no headache hit.  I get into deep popperbates with massive numbers of hits.

I recommend buying direct when you can.

I would purchase my poppers from the same local sex shop.  I would have far different experience (migraines some times, vision problems others, coughing, etc.) with the same brand and same size bottle.  One bottle messed with my vision, giving me a purpose spot in the middle of my visual field. The spot was gone the next day.

I did some research and found how prevalent knock offs are and discovered how good poppers really are when you get a real bottle.