What is the smallest cock you would suck?

Bigdickdaddy

Second guy I sucked was 4/5 inches and I loved sucking him as I could fit him all in my mouth till he spunked and I swallowed.XX

I love cock. I love sucking them. I love swallowing that awesome load.
Don't care how small; the tiniest cock I've ever sucked was still awesome. 
Because it was a cock. Because t was attached to a man. Because it squirted sperm. 

• 2 months later...

This topic made me think back.  25 years ago I was in my late 20’s and went through a cock-hungry phase; I wanted to suck cock 24/7.  Yeah I was young and in great shape; pretty good looking back then if I say so myself.  I traveled for biz at that time and often to smaller cities. gay.com was the extent of our tech and was shite for small towns; a hot pic helped but if the possible population was few and far between it was a challenge.  Mostly it was the local ABS.  But I digress … I was a dedicated cock-sucker until I was 31; dedicated as in a-DICK-ted.  I honed my skills both with larger than average and tiny dicks.  

One gay.com hook-up “cums” to mind.  Guy who responded to my post has only a g-rated headless pic; body to die for.  Only stats are his height and weight; about 5’6” if I remember and 135-ish.  I figured he’d be like a lot of short guys and I’d struggle to get much of any large dick in my mouth.*  He showed at my hotel room on time, shook my hand and was pleasant coming in, and he was polite, removed his clothes from the waist down and neatly folded them.  His body was amazing and I’d seen he was a handsome “old” guy; he was probably then my age now haha!  He turns around for the first reveal and I was stunned; he had a dick and balls smaller than my five year old son no kidding.  He wasn’t embarrassed but was apologetic; “You didn’t ask.  Will you let me stay?  If not I’ll leave without giving you any trouble.”

Inside I was berating myself because my business was car buying and we all know the importance of “caveat emptor.”  I was honestly worried I couldn’t do it justice.  But I was going to try.  My mother was alive then and I was raised to be a gentleman; I told him of course he could stay.  He thanked me without being obsequious; and he also immediately started to get hard.  

He ended-up at about the size of my pinkie; both girth and length.  But he was hard (and cut which at the time helped with his size appearance I thought).  So in I went and got to work.  And I worked.  He was dominant and very verbal; I had to get my head around it because I wanted to laugh at first.  Anyway he finally came.  Man did he cum!  It surprised and delighted me.  When he’d pumped his last he asked down to me, “Do you kiss?”  

I didn’t answer with words.  I was on my feet (though then leaning down) and devoured his mouth and felt that amazing body all over.  He was one of the most skilled and passionate kissers I’ve ever encountered.  

Ended-up we spent hours together; I had the greatest time and we both got off until we were shooting dry (which for a twenty-nine-year-old was a ton of great sex).  That cock-sucking ONLY phase lasted for almost three years; and of all the memories he was one of the best despite being the tiniest micro-dick ever.  

*Fast-forward almost twenty years.  The younger stud (young as me back then) man who was to become my husband enters my life.  And he’s got a baseball bat hanging between his legs!  Slight exaggeration, but none actual thick inches; and nine actual inches measured along the top is fuckin’ huge!  I throated him on our first “date.”  My cock-sucking phase paid-off!

the smallest cock i have sucked was probably 3” - I don’t really care how big a guy is - I’m more interested in the size of the load not size of the cock. It does feel a little wierd having my big hands on a smaller cock - so usually just use my mouth - stroking guy with two fingers feels and looks silly LOL. As long as i get a load I’ll suck any cock - as for fucking - a guys gotta be 5 or 6 otherwise there’s no point so then I do discriminate.

On 2/20/2022 at 3:12 AM, BearPleaser said:

I will suck any (adult) cock. Had one guy I used to serve, who had the build of a sumo wrestler,  who had 3 inches of uncut cock about as big around as a  toilet paper roll..It was mostly a massive head on a short shaft.  Enormous balls.  The other dick that springs to mind was tiny, like a crayon. It belonged to a very handsome bear, who got off on the fact the I could  both take penis and balls in my mouth at the same time. Both of these guys shot  HUGE loads.

I had the smallest cock ive ever had be about 2 inches. Super small but he had bigg balls and he loved my ass so i let him hump me even tho he didnt go deep it felt nice enough.... the cumloads he left behind more than made up for his lack of reach, especially since he would fuck me, cum and then immediately want to fuck me again 😉