What is the smallest cock you would suck?

Bigdickdaddy

Honestly I don’t mind size on dick as long as the guy who has the dick knows what he is working with. And if not it’s ok. I love sucking dick and the reward of being fucked or sucking dick will and has always been the load. 
My straight buddy has a small dick but loves to let me suck on it and let him fuck n breed me. He said his girlfriend complains about it. I love the taste of his cum. I’ve told him that and have even had him piss on me and let me taste his piss. He likes the fact that I’m open to more that his girl and his dick size is not a problem. 

I have no minimum size. I suck a mans cock to give him pleasure! If I am able to have him ejaculate,I  know I have done a good job of pleasing him, and my reward is his sperm. Some men can no long ejaculate, but if their cocks are stimulated pleasantly, they will sometimes orgasm! Their orgasm provides me sexual satisfaction. Always, the feeling provided by my tongue and mouth will give them very pleasant sensations in their cocks, and that makes me happy! I love to give pleasure, because it is normally returned 3 fold.