Where could I travel to?

cumupme247

So being a horny northern irish guy, the availability of big black raw cocks is far from common.

Where in the world cold I travel to and be guaranteed lots of horny raw big dicked black guys?

I think its something I should at least try once?

Perhaps across the pond to New Orleans or Atlanta, as examples of gay-friendly cities with substantial African American populations?

I would have said Oakland, California at one time, as it was an African American population center within the gay-friendly San Francisco Bay Area, but gentrification and rising housing costs are rapidly displacing Oakland's African American population.

I trust that you celebrate Black men for who they are, not just for their skin colo(u)r and ostensibly large penises. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/3/2022 at 5:14 AM, cumupme247 said:

So being a horny northern irish guy, the availability of big black raw cocks is far from common.

Where in the world cold I travel to and be guaranteed lots of horny raw big dicked black guys?

I think its something I should at least try once?

USA

4 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Except Berlin, and then all of Eastern Europe.

But if you want BBC, go to the States.

Absolutely correct! I found what I wanted in Seattle. Spent the entire weekend with 2 black guys who wouldn't let me rest....real hot stuff. Love the feeling of huge balls slapping against me as I'm being bred.

1 minute ago, hotpussyboy said:

Absolutely correct! I found what I wanted in Seattle. Spent the entire weekend with 2 black guys who wouldn't let me rest....real hot stuff. Love the feeling of huge balls slapping against me as I'm being bred.

I love huge black cocks. A guy thats been fucking me for years has a 12 incher. Destroys me.

On 3/5/2022 at 10:35 AM, fskn said:

Perhaps across the pond to New Orleans or Atlanta, as examples of gay-friendly cities with substantial African American populations?

I would have said Oakland, California at one time, as it was an African American population center within the gay-friendly San Francisco Bay Area, but gentrification and rising housing costs are rapidly displacing Oakland's African American population.

I trust that you celebrate Black men for who they are, not just for their skin colo(u)r and ostensibly large penises. 😉

I like Detroit as a destination and it's quite close for me

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, speedo21 said:

I like Detroit as a destination and it's quite close for me

Nice! I noticed that Detroit still has a high African American population, but I didn't list it because I wasn't sure whether it had much of a gay scene. The original poster might be interested in some of the relevant venues, parties, etc., if you know about them.

• 3 weeks later...

regarding detroit is cumunion good for taking loads and other nasty scenes? thinking of visiting and in addition to taking loads getting a breedee or 3 to come yo my hotel room for breeding, piss, etc