Multiple happy ending message!

I first saw him at his work. An arts and crafts shop with a fully open front to the Mexican street. He was a 5 foot 8 inch smooth, fit looking Mexican. Very short cropped hair on his handsome round head. Soft warm eyes and a beautiful smile. Very tasteful tattoos adorned his body, fully visible 'cause all he wore was a mini skirt length sarong. I couldn't pass by without checking out his wares more closely. 

His personality was every bit as attractive as his body. We talked about a couple of pieces of art as his hands seductively brushed my bare arm from time to time. 

In the course of the conversation he let slip that his boyfriend was out of town for the week and that the next day his assistant would be able to take care of the shop if he were to slip away for a bit. "Maybe 10AM? I love giving message to gringoes like you." He said this as he ran his hand through my thick gray chest hair.  I responded " Ten tomorrow morning?" And he confirmed giving me a little kiss on my lips. 

I spent that evening thinking this must be too good to be true. Convincing myself I put the images of his hot body out of my mind and had a good sleep and pleasant erotic dreams. 

I awoke with solid morning wood and went on Grinder to see what opportunities might be around. I was delighted and surprised to see that he had checked out my profile within the last fifteen minutes. Hmmm?

Telling myself nothing would come of it I had a leisurely breakfast followed by cleaning out and taking a little blue pill at 9AM. 

About 10:10 I wandered into his shop. His assistant was helping a customer and my new friend was only wearing loose sweat shorts that kept threatening to drop to the floor. 

He greeted me with a quick kiss and  instructed his helper to 'hold the fort for the next 90 minutes or so." Then he asked me to come with him to his place just around the corner.  As we walked we made small talk and he told me how much he loved the flexibility of his work. 

We were soon up a set of stairs and entering his simple one room flat. I expressed my surprise at the message table in the middle of the room and he just smiled and said "I told you gringo." He then gave me a very deep kiss, eagerly accepting my tongue. After a full two minutes he broke it off and told me to strip and climb on the table. 

I was already fully hard and carefully tucked my eight inches comfortably under my dad tummy. 

From the start his touch was very light and sensual. Barely touching my skin he did long strokes from my neck down over my bare buttocks and legs. 

As his hands became more aggressive finding all my knots and expertly worked them out I began to notice how often his soft cock beneath his baggy shorts would bump my hand. I wondered why he didn't just let them fall to the floor, but decided I had been correct the night before writing the invitation off as too good to be true. 'He just wants to give an old guy a message.' Besides, it was a good message, 'don't spoil it with unrealistic expectations' I told myself. I relaxed and almost fell asleep. He was definitely in no hurry. 

Having thoroughly worked his way down my back and legs he began to focus on my buttocks. I noticed I was fully hard again. 

He had been using lots of oil all along but I suddenly I realized he was pouring an extra generous amount on my hole ... into my hole. This was followed by fingers messaging my outer ring. I then remembered he'd check out my profile and probably noticed I like to bottom. Sure enough his finger started unabashedly probing into my hole. I had died and gone to heaven. 

Instinctively my ass rose, I pushed back on his finger and I began to moan. My meaning couldn't be less subtle. He was not put off and stepped up his message of my inner walls. 

My mind was screaming for him to get out of those damn shorts and just fuck me already, but he was clearly keeping his hardon inside his shorts and blatantly teasing me as he pushed it against my hand. 

After a few minutes of this anal treatment he disappeared from beside me and  I could hear him move to the foot of the table. I then felt him climb up onto the table and he used his naked torso to rub up and down my oily back and bum. I'm surprised I didn't scream; 'Doff those damn shorts and breed me man.' But I didn't! Ugh!

Soon he was back beside me working on my neck. Once again he adjusted his stance so his cock was at my hand. Except now there was no mistake,  it was a naked cock placed directly into my hand. The shorts were thankfully gone. It was a naked cock enjoying my open fondling. And if I missed noticing on one side he made sure I would notice when he moved to the other side. As he messaged my neck he enjoyed my hand job. 

It was now time for me to roll onto my back and his shocked saucer eyes told me only one part of my front was going to get attention. As he rubbed oil onto my 8 inches he assured me he'd never seen one so big. (I was glad I'd popped a little blue pill) I expressed my surprise and he assured me he was telling the truth. (I was sure he was lying but enjoyed the compliment too much to protest. )

He gave an expert hand job with extra attention to the head of my cock. I tried  to hold back but hadn't cum in two weeks so it wasn't long 'til I was spewing like a volcano. "Too much!"  he said,  "I've never seen so much!" I was thrilled with this happy ending. 

He invited me to rest on the table and excused himself to take a leak. I was getting up as he returned and he asked if I wanted a shower, "or maybe we could make out for a while?", he suggested more than asked. 

We stood and made out kissing and fondling each others cocks. Soon he crouched down and took my member in his mouth. He looked up with eyes seeking permission. When I nodded he took me deep into his throat. I couldn't believe how quickly I felt close to orgasm and gently nudge him off me. He stood and pulled me to his bed. 

We climbed on the bed and were soon 69 fucking each other's faces with wild abandon.  Again he broke it off when I was getting close, spun around and climbed in between my legs. "You want me to fuck you, don't you?" I was already raising my legs. He dove in and ate out my ass like the pro he was. After five minutes of opening me up with tongue and fingers he lined up his raw cock and teased my hole. 

"You ready?" he asked with  a big toothy grin. 

"Been ready since I saw you in those damn loose shorts it took you so long to get out of." I responded. 

"Thought so." He said as he plunged all 6  naked inches into me. He instantly had a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. 

Impaled to the hilt he gave me a moment to adjust. He then took some popper hits and began a slow and steady fuck. I declined his offer of poppers.(too dangerous with my little blue pill)  He steadily kept picking up the pace and was soon pile driving my happy ass. Sweat dripped off his nose into my eyes, face and mouth . His fuck had become animalistic and I just kept my ass up for easy access and egged him on with my eager eyes. 

"You know I'm about to breed your beautiful gringo ass, right?" he gasped with ragged breath.

"Oh Yeah, please ..."

He was already pumping me full of spasm after spasm of his fuckin hot load. The convulsions lasted 3 full minutes during which he gasped and gasped like a wounded wild animal. 

As he began to come back to normal I felt his softening cock slide out of my ass. Totally recovered he scurried up the bed offering his cock for me to clean with my mouth. Before I was finished he was already hardening again and reached down to grasp my big hard cock. 

As he quickly swiveled to sit on my stomach he said,  "My turn, fair is fair." In a flash he was inhaling 3 hits of poppers in each nostril.  I got a large enough whiff from my distance. He moved to line his ass up with my cock head and instantly sat down impaling my 8 inches into his fuck shoot. All I really needed to do was lie there as he bounced up and down on my raw pole. 

Often I will spew my load the moment my naked cock is in a warm hole but this was one of those delicious times it let me delight in holding off to give a lovely long fuck. 

After five minutes I  began to worry I might not be able to climax, the other danger for a versatile bottom that's really mostly bottom. 

I rolled my gorgeous young Mexican onto his back without even pulling out and took on the aggressive role of piston fucking him. He took more long hits of poppers and more fumes than ever drifted up to me. I felt the rush immediately and insatiably wanting more clamped my mouth onto his.  He knew exactly what to do and blew fresh fumes deep into me. My body temperature blasted, my heart raced and my head pounded as my piston fuck almost drove him through the bed and into the shop below. 

I could hardly hear as he screamed; "Yeah daddy,  harder, harder,  fuck me harder!"

I gasped as I pummeled him; "like this,  like this you fuckin fag!"

"Oh fuck, yeah daddy, destroy my ass!"

With no warning I was pumping my load into him like a turbine set loose. 

"Fuck yeah daddy, you're breeding my ass. Give it to me! Every last drop, I need it all!"

It took us five full minutes to come back to earth. 

"Fuckin A  daddy! That was amazing! You've got to come back tonight."

"Uh, really? Why?"

"I've got three latino amigos coming over. You've destroyed my ass and they need your daddy ass to breed bareback. You up for them?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Who knows, I'll probably be ready to drop another load and none of those macho guys will let me near there holes. I can promise you four more loads of leche! You in?"

"Fuck yeah, you know what this cum slut daddy needs. I'll be here. "

Edited by viking8x6
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3