Noticed that the most well-hung tops take dick pics that make them look smaller than they are...

valldelxeno

I wish they wouldn't do this. Sometimes I want to just have a wank while thinking of past hookups and my memory gets a bit hazy...I check out the pictures I've been sent by X and his dick pics make him look just slightly larger than average when I know that when I saw it in person I thought someone was using photoshop inside my eyes. 

Promise that if you take photos that make it look as big as it actually is, they won't replace you! You'll still get laid plenty! This is just for when I can't be bothered to have sex with an actual person anyway xD

Camera angle baby! Plus I'm sure the smart phone engineers have workshopped their cameras, unofficially, to make dicks look bigger when used certain ways. Long and short, if you see only dick and nothing to reference, ie fingers or that dreaded can of beer, it probably is smaller than it seems. 

3 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

Camera angle baby! Plus I'm sure the smart phone engineers have workshopped their cameras, unofficially, to make dicks look bigger when used certain ways. Long and short, if you see only dick and nothing to reference, ie fingers or that dreaded can of beer, it probably is smaller than it seems. 

You've misunderstood, I'm talking about the opposite problem 😛 when I get with a really well hung top I want photos to help me remember just how big it was! But they always seem to take pictures that make it look smaller than it is 

• Moderators

I will suggest the possibility that the pictures are accurate (within the limitations of camera angle and lighting), and your perception of size is not.

My dick is pretty damn big according to the perceptions of my partners. A large proportion of them comment on it. In photos it looks reasonably large but by no means giant. A tape measure says a little under 8 inches.