I wanna Start Bottoming raw

To Answer Hungry_hole, hemorrhoids, first. Second, I don't find men attractive that easily. And although being a cum cump for anonymous men may be in the cards for the future, I like men with a specifically depraved mind. Men who talk, who act, not false talk, not role play. Men who in most cases have double lives because they are simply too happy with sex and it's incompatibility with social lives. Men who love sperm in holes and bodies and faces and are happy not to clean it up other with their tongues. Men who value, promote and live promiscuity and are happy to seed anyone. And I mean anyone. 

Sucking, Rimming, and Swallowing Straight Guy-14102223.mp4_snapshot_02.11.557.jpg

• Piggy 1

I think a lot like you. I want to be involved with someone who will promote me being a versatile whore fucking and getting fucked by everyone and who will do the same himself. I want to merge the depraved sex life with other life deep down though that's not realistic. But I want to have a person or persons where I can be a depraved sex pig and be happy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lukesLapForLoads said:

I don't find men attractive that easily.

I'm surprised by this comment because in your initial message you make no mention nothing else but "depraved"

On 3/10/2022 at 10:26 PM, lukesLapForLoads said:

I want to be on the receiving end of depraved fuckers from now on.

2 hours ago, TotalTop said:

That is your personal choice, go on prep, unless you by your own personal choice want to get HIV, hep C, etc.

I think that it should be made clear that PrEP doesn't prevent Hep C or "etc..."

• Upvote 2

On 3/12/2022 at 9:22 PM, BergenGuy said:

I think that it should be made clear that PrEP doesn't prevent Hep C or "etc..."

Of course it does not, it protects against most types/strains of HIV by supposedly 70-75% if taken daily. There are some HIV strains that are prep resistant, but if OP is getting fucked BB and not on prep he will eventually get pozzed.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, lukesLapForLoads said:

To Answer Hungry_hole, hemorrhoids, first.

Well, as far as I know, there are remedies for that.  So if we consider that issue taken care of, I don't see anything that complex holding you back.  Be the man you need/want to be.

• Like 1