Accidentally Loaded in Public

AussieMarriedBtm

Last night in some woods near one of Melbourne’s train stations (alamein line for the local players). It was meant to be just a BJ or a safe fuck at best but when i turned up with my freshly lubed arse neither of us has condoms. We start with the BJ but it’s really not working for him so I offer him my other hole, assuring him that I’m clean.

I lean against a tree, bend over, pull my shorts down a little and pull my cheeks apart.. his cock finds the mark without hesitation. It’s been a while since I’ve been fucked and it hurts a little but he doesn’t care about that.  He’s in a rush obviously and soon gets in to a rhythm which also feels good to me.

I ask him how long since he came - 7 days.

He asks me if I’m really married, yes. Has asks me if I’m gonna fuck my wife later, yes.

And then finally, asks where I’d like him to cum and I say, in me.

And with that he picks up the pace and plunges in to me to cum as deep as he can. He leaves it there for a minute of to drain and to let it set. Gawd I love this bit.

He then pulls out, pats me on my back, says good bye and walks away. I pull up, analyze and revel in the moist and open feeling that i crave then slowly and carefully walk home. All whilst checking Grindr to see who might want seconds.. 😉

• Like 10
  • Piggy 16

Accidentally? Perhaps it was an accident to forget to bring condoms, but it was not an accident to let him fuck you - it was your decision, you wished deep inside for it to happen. So I guess you are ready for more raw sex.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...