Poppers

BiCurious100

Hi there!

First, poppers are a drug, so you should make sure you understand the risks. This is a good summary: [think before following links] https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/amyl-nitrite/. In particular, you shouldn't combine poppers with erection drugs or amphetamines, and definitely shouldn't use them if you have any heart problems. You should also get your eyes tested regularly.

That said, for me, the risks are low and they're ones I'm happy to take. I love sniffing poppers, whether I'm topping or bottoming. It makes great sex even better.

I normally use Jungle Juice Platinum, but there's a bit of trial and error in finding a good supplier and a type that works for you. Unfortunately, the label does not always accurately indicate the actual chemical contents. See this page by the Australian regulator: [think before following links] https://www.tga.gov.au/testing-alkyl-nitrite-poppers.

I suggest finding a reputable supplier (and there are whole sites devoted to that) and not using the same bottle for more than, say, a month. (For me at least, older poppers are much more likely to give me a headache.) Also, to say the obvious, start out slow until you know what you can handle. 

I'm sure others, including from the UK, will give you plenty more advice.

• Thanks 1

Personally, I have never liked poppers - the headache they give me way overshadows any benefit they might bring. I don't mind if the guy I'm playing with uses them though.  (Poppers in the general vicinity don't bother me, but inhaling them does.) And having had other spill poppers, they leave one helluva stain to get out (or at least they did the last time that happened)!

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, likaleather said:

Finding a good site is the problem for me.  Where do you get them?

Saunas might be a good bet or 'sex' shops.  On-line will probably be cheaper, but, as with all aspects on-line, you need to be choosey which site you use.  Good luck

Lately I’ve been getting mine from poppers-aromas.eu - they’re based in France and take a few days to come through - the one drawback is that the label on the package may make your postman or a housemate/partner curious. 

I’ve also used aromaromauk.co.uk - packaging is more discreet.