Club Dallas Day

Panties202

Spent yesterday at Club Dallas yesterday.  I’ve started to take a CBD gummy before I go to get fucked, as it really makes my head spin with poppers.   I went to my room and got undressed, put some lube on my hole and headed to the sling in the dungeon area.  Almost immediately i someone was poking their cock at my hole. I reached down and felt no condom and guided towards my lubed hole.   He pushed in and fucked me for about 5 minutes, then shot a huge load deep in my ass. He walked away and I got up and walked around a bit, sucked a couple cocks in the steam room, then headed back to the sling. Another guy walked and felt my hole, and some of the cum that had leaked out and immediately dove his tongue into my cum filled ass. He licked and slurped and sucked my hole, making me assgasm on his tongue. Then he pushed his cock into me and went back and forth between fucking me and rimming me.  It WAS AMAZING!!!   A guy was stroking his cock looking down on us from the platform and shot his load all over my face and chest.  The entire time I am hitting my poppers and keep hitting such a relaxed state that I almost fell asleep.  When #2 had shot his load in me and licked me clean, a train of guys began an assault on my ass.  I kept hitting poppers as I was roughly fucked in the sling. I don’t know how many guys fucked me and bred me, but an hour later I was waking up in the sling, with a guy fucking my ass. I have never passed out before from getting fucked or poppers, but I’m thinking the CBD and the poppers knocked me out.  When I got out of the sling, there was a huge puddle of cum on the floor which had obviously cum from my ass.  I wish I knew how many guys had bred me, but my ass was sloshing from all the cum inside me.  

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 18

8 hours ago, Panties202 said:

Spent yesterday at Club Dallas yesterday.  I’ve started to take a CBD gummy before I go to get fucked, as it really makes my head spin with poppers.   I went to my room and got undressed, put some lube on my hole and headed to the sling in the dungeon area.  Almost immediately i someone was poking their cock at my hole. I reached down and felt no condom and guided towards my lubed hole.   He pushed in and fucked me for about 5 minutes, then shot a huge load deep in my ass. He walked away and I got up and walked around a bit, sucked a couple cocks in the steam room, then headed back to the sling. Another guy walked and felt my hole, and some of the cum that had leaked out and immediately dove his tongue into my cum filled ass. He licked and slurped and sucked my hole, making me assgasm on his tongue. Then he pushed his cock into me and went back and forth between fucking me and rimming me.  It WAS AMAZING!!!   A guy was stroking his cock looking down on us from the platform and shot his load all over my face and chest.  The entire time I am hitting my poppers and keep hitting such a relaxed state that I almost fell asleep.  When #2 had shot his load in me and licked me clean, a train of guys began an assault on my ass.  I kept hitting poppers as I was roughly fucked in the sling. I don’t know how many guys fucked me and bred me, but an hour later I was waking up in the sling, with a guy fucking my ass. I have never passed out before from getting fucked or poppers, but I’m thinking the CBD and the poppers knocked me out.  When I got out of the sling, there was a huge puddle of cum on the floor which had obviously cum from my ass.  I wish I knew how many guys had bred me, but my ass was sloshing from all the cum inside me.  

Hot story!

• Piggy 1

I haven't been there for years. When I was there I usually had a great time. 

There use to be two places pretty close . One was more upscale the other a bit more seedy. I preferred the seedy one because guys were there to play. If I go to a bath I am looking for action, not posing 

• Piggy 1

I used to have a client in Dallas that I would often visit. I'd usually check into Midtowne from Fri noon til Sun noon, usually in the sling room.

Last time I was in Dallas I went to Club D and it was a hot time. I was walking around and a bear had his door open, was standing up and pawing his cock. I got on my knees and walked to him, letting him replace his hand with my throat. While he was using my throat someone came up behind me and started fingering my (already lubed) hole. I couldn't see him at the time but turns out he was a stocky 30s black guy. They moved me to the bed and started tag teaming me, not quiting until they had both emptyied into me. 

The bear kicked us out but the black guy dragged me around for a while, making out with me in the sauna and mounting me there and near the pool. Good times. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/8/2022 at 7:53 PM, Dallasbear said:

So any ideas where everyone is hooking up?  I used have lots of fun at the Trestle & Midtown, but alas both are closed now. 

I so loved the Trestle. Midtown, too. I had high hopes when Club D was renovating. Thought it was going to be bigger and include the Cellblock play space that they had for a while. Sadly, that was not the case. Renovation cleaned things up a bit, but smaller. And they replaced the spacious pool and secluded areas with a smaller pool. Disappointing. Can’t comment on the crowd since I haven’t been there in a couple of years. Plan to check it out again soon.