First private orgy

Kinkpiggy26

So a group of us, 8 in total, will be having an orgy at the one guy’s cabin tonight. Everyone is raw only and there are no dedicated bottoms, everyone is either vers or a top. My hope is to collect as many loads as possible from the group while also planting a few deep in some asses myself. My only problem right now is I have no poppers and the nearest place to buy them is over 40 mins out of the way. I’m just going to go and hope someone has some to share. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/18/2022 at 5:38 PM, Kinkpiggy26 said:

So a group of us, 8 in total, will be having an orgy at the one guy’s cabin tonight. Everyone is raw only and there are no dedicated bottoms, everyone is either vers or a top. My hope is to collect as many loads as possible from the group while also planting a few deep in some asses myself. My only problem right now is I have no poppers and the nearest place to buy them is over 40 mins out of the way. I’m just going to go and hope someone has some to share. 

How did it go?  I hope you got some good loads...?

1 hour ago, Tanbbottom said:

Yes, a report would be great. 

My hope is that, since it's only Sunday, the Friday night orgy is still going on and that when we hear about it, the report will be epic.

So sorry for the delay fellas. I started to write this yesterday and had a couple reach out for a bi threesome. I couldn’t delay that opportunity. 

Friday night ended up having ten guys total. All but a few claimed to be vers. Well that didn’t end up being true. I was the focal point of 7 of the guys attention throughout the four hours we played. One of the surprise additions to the group was an extremely well hung black man with a nice thick cock. He didn’t come over to me right away. I was ass up with a guy under me 69ing as a another guy was pumping my hole. The black man walked in and our eyes met. I could see the hunger he had, but he didn’t come over. Instead he played with a few other guys for awhile. The whole time I kept having my hole loosened up and eventually bred by a few of the guys. But still the black gentleman stayed away, but he kept making eye contact with me. This whole time I was sniffing away at three different bottles of poppers that the host had set it n the bed for people to use. I was in heat from them and started throwing my ample round booty back on the various average to above average cocks that were fucking me. After what felt like a lifetime, and at least four loads in my ass later the black guy came over. He asked if my hole was sloppy yet, I told him to peck back there and let me know. He knelt behind me, spread my cheeks and began rimming my now slit like hole. He stood up, came around and kissed me unexpectedly in order to feed me the menagerie of loads from my ass. We tongued passionately while I reached out greedily to feel his cock. When my hand found it’s target my breath caught in my throat. He felt the reaction and asked if it was too big. I said no, just go gentle at first. Wrong thing to say. He punched my seeping brown eye with his engorged member in one quick thrust. It didn’t hurt but I felt full to the point that my eyes felt pressure behind them. For the next however many minutes I was his cum dump bitch and he let me know it. When he finally came and pulled out I felt cheated of his cock. I felt so empty back there. I quickly found out why. I was gaping in a spastic way. The other guys were in aww and commenting. No body bothered to take a picture to show me, but I quickly felt a hand start working my hole. Lube was pored all over my ass and for the next thirty minutes I was opened up until I took a small hand up my ass. When he closed his hand to make a fist I came so violently I thought I was having a seizure. My mind was blown, my load was blown, and my ass was wrecked. We are doing it all again next month!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

2 hours ago, Kinkpiggy26 said:

So sorry for the delay fellas. I started to write this yesterday and had a couple reach out for a bi threesome. I couldn’t delay that opportunity. 

Friday night ended up having ten guys total. All but a few claimed to be vers. Well that didn’t end up being true. I was the focal point of 7 of the guys attention throughout the four hours we played. One of the surprise additions to the group was an extremely well hung black man with a nice thick cock. He didn’t come over to me right away. I was ass up with a guy under me 69ing as a another guy was pumping my hole. The black man walked in and our eyes met. I could see the hunger he had, but he didn’t come over. Instead he played with a few other guys for awhile. The whole time I kept having my hole loosened up and eventually bred by a few of the guys. But still the black gentleman stayed away, but he kept making eye contact with me. This whole time I was sniffing away at three different bottles of poppers that the host had set it n the bed for people to use. I was in heat from them and started throwing my ample round booty back on the various average to above average cocks that were fucking me. After what felt like a lifetime, and at least four loads in my ass later the black guy came over. He asked if my hole was sloppy yet, I told him to peck back there and let me know. He knelt behind me, spread my cheeks and began rimming my now slit like hole. He stood up, came around and kissed me unexpectedly in order to feed me the menagerie of loads from my ass. We tongued passionately while I reached out greedily to feel his cock. When my hand found it’s target my breath caught in my throat. He felt the reaction and asked if it was too big. I said no, just go gentle at first. Wrong thing to say. He punched my seeping brown eye with his engorged member in one quick thrust. It didn’t hurt but I felt full to the point that my eyes felt pressure behind them. For the next however many minutes I was his cum dump bitch and he let me know it. When he finally came and pulled out I felt cheated of his cock. I felt so empty back there. I quickly found out why. I was gaping in a spastic way. The other guys were in aww and commenting. No body bothered to take a picture to show me, but I quickly felt a hand start working my hole. Lube was pored all over my ass and for the next thirty minutes I was opened up until I took a small hand up my ass. When he closed his hand to make a fist I came so violently I thought I was having a seizure. My mind was blown, my load was blown, and my ass was wrecked. We are doing it all again next month!

Hot, sounds that a great time was had by all - let us know how it goes next month...

I have gone to a few group play times. Some had good responses and some were duds.

The one that was a dud was at a hotel with the lights out except the bathroom. I liked it that way but unless you only wanted to suck or hung big there wasn't much going. Even the oral action didn't seem to produce any cum. I was new to this so not sure about this

The other times there was some action. I watched a couple guys making out on one bed while on the other one a guy was trying to sit on a fat cock. I had a guy come up behind me and started rubbing his cock up and down my ass crack. That was hot. It was my first orgy and wasn't sure about anything. I didn't cum nor got fucked but got sucked some and fingered. 

The last orgy I went to there was a small room with several guys. Some watching the four on the bed, they were having fun. A black guy I had talked  with years before came over. I turned my butt to him and he started pushing up my ass. He was hung with over 8" and thick. I was bent over taking him. I couldn't get all him in my but it wasn't for the lack of trying. I reached down and started stroking my cock. Another guy came over and started milking my cock. Due to the position he couldn't do more than that. I quickly came hard. The black guy said he knew I would be a good fuck.  

After he pulled out there was a slender guy laying on his stomach on the bed. My favorite position. When the black guy push in the guy he couldn't get away any. He was making noises like the cock was hitting some uncomfortable places. I knew the feeling and wished I was there to feel that pain / pleasure . 

He lives to far from me to get with him although I would love to have him up me again

• Piggy 1

Saturday AM,  home alone, put an ad on doublelist which generally attracts bi married guys for responses. Got the usual bogus replies but invited 2 guys over. One guy I had seen in the far past (gives a great bj) and another guy who wanted oral only and seemed nervous. First guy arrived and started servicing my cock/balls, but i had to hold off.   Second "shyer" guy showed up soon, all got naked and i started working on shy guys soft cock while other guy worked his nips. He quickly got hard...i started rubbing his balls  as i sucked on his hard cock and the other guy continued work on his nips....heard a groan, cock got even harder and then he pumped a huge load down my throat (I was shocked)....SHould have saved some for my buddy but i was greedy and swallowed it all.

He got dressed and left, my buddy then drained my balls...as i pumped my jizz down his throat I could still taste the cum of the first guy in my mouth...ahhhh

Great way to start the weekend!