Tips for a beginner cumdump

LasVegasCumSlut

Been wanting to really just get a room on the strip and have as many guys come breed me and load me up. I just don’t know how or where to start. I want to be used like the cumdump that I want to be. 

anyone have any tips on how to make this fantasy of mine come true. 

I’ve also really just wanted to go to CumUnion at hawks, but just haven’t really gone. Don’t know why. 

• Piggy 1

This question gets asked frequently by new arrivals who have not taken the time to become familiar with the forum. This topic has been answered exhaustively throughout the forum. Please use the site’s helpful Search feature to find topics already in place that address your question. Each time the question is asked, we tend to become less interested in repeating the answers, so your best source of good information will be the previous threads, many of which contain excellent advice.

I will say that if you want to do it and you could but just don’t and don’t even know why, there’s nothing anybody here can do to help you with that.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/20/2022 at 3:59 PM, ErosWired said:

Please use the site’s helpful Search feature to find topics already in place that address your question.

while i agree that this question has been answered previously, i have to disagree with the above - the site's search functionality is anything but helpful.  

It can be frustrating, sorry to say there are more times that lead to failures instead of good times. Here are some pointers for your postings

1- Review your profile ( check out my profile) be creative with your profile, like “looking for more” or come chill or hang or even dump n go always  seem to work better 

2- Bathhouses or sex clubs or sex ventured definitely work better.

3- Offer an phone number so you can talk on the phone.

4- Be polite, not pushing. 

5- Don’t be picky some of my best encounters were with guys i didn’t expect to get along with.

It’s much like baseball stay relaxed in the batter’s box, stay calm and swing when you see something you like.

I always like to get a room at an ez access motel to collect loads in a big city.... there is a Travelodge on the Strip next to Circus Circus and near the Stratosphere too with ez access and free parking. Another benefit is its proximity to Hawks so if you feel like heading over for a few loads it's also ez. I always bring masking tape with me to put over the latch on the door so that the door can appear closed but easily opens when pushed. That way I can tell guys in a message to push open or verbally let them know from the bed, where I'm usually blindfolded in a jock strap and assuming the position. Above all... have fun!

I also second the "don't be picky" suggestion from apollobchbttm. I've had some AMAZING fucks from guys that I didn't find to be incredibly attractive.

8 minutes ago, BradStevens said:

also second the "don't be picky" suggestion from apollobchbttm. I've had some AMAZING fucks from guys that I didn't find to be incredibly attractive.

Most definitely 

• 3 months later...

I love dicks and cum, but one time I had a hook up with a guy for the first time, he wanted to do raw fuck but since we met for the first time I insisted to use a condom, he had a really huge dick and destroyed my hole in a good way ,, however

after that time he never wanted to come again , which I think because asking him to wear a condom was rude ? 

sometimes I get nervous when I take dicks or cum with stranger or people I met for first time, 

so I wonder if any advice for me to embrace my cumdump nature ? 

Like any advice all of it comes from a perspective tempered by experience so take from it what you will.

First off, and I truly believe this, if you are unsure then its probably not for you right now.  Being nervous is understandable; not only is being intimate with strangers inherently risky for many health reasons, it can also be simply dangerous.  That said I have only been truly uncomfortable with situations on a couple of occasions.

Secondly, if you are serious about enjoying casual anonymous sex get on prep.  Obviously that one is upto you but if you are taking loads then you will end up getting more than just cum in you. How you deal with that is your choice.

Lastly, when you are sure, enjoy it. Go to a club, bathhouse or cruising ground and offer yourself up. You might not always get everything you want but every chance not taken fails. There is always someone who wants to unload in a willing hole.

Edited by Loveitraw
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Loveitraw said:

Like any advice all of it comes from a perspective tempered by experience so take from it what you will.

First off, and I truly believe this, if you are unsure then its probably not for you right now.  Being nervous is understandable; not only is being intimate with strangers inherently risky for many health reasons, it can also be simply dangerous.  That said I have only been truly uncomfortable with situations on a couple of occasions.

Secondly, if you are serious about enjoying casual anonymous sex get on prep.  Obviously that one is upto you but if you are taking loads then you will end up getting more than just cum in you. How you deal with that is your choice.

Lastly, when you are sure, enjoy it. Go to a club, bathhouse or cruising ground and offer yourself up. You might not always get everything you want but every chance not taken fails. There is always someone who wants to unload in a willing hole.

Very sound advice, all of it.

Don’t rush, take your time build up your confidence and experience.

Edited by Luxbrit

I agree with Loveitraw. 

Assuming you're neg and want to remain neg, PrEP is the way to go. Don't forget that it won't prevent you from getting other STIs, but they're pretty much all treatable.

For a long time, I avoided darkrooms, because my night vision has never been good and they've always made me nervous (the aspect of not being in control). Earlier this year I just decided I wanted to become a cumdump (or at least work on becoming one). My mental attitude changed dramatically, so now I'm really into sauna darkrooms. It's the best way to be in as much control as possible, while getting what I want - multiple raw cocks (and hopefully loads) up inside me. 

Don't rush things. Have a think and do what you want in your own time.      

• Upvote 2