Tips for a beginner cumdump

LasVegasCumSlut

On 9/24/2022 at 10:06 PM, Loveitraw said:

Like any advice all of it comes from a perspective tempered by experience so take from it what you will.

First off, and I truly believe this, if you are unsure then its probably not for you right now.  Being nervous is understandable; not only is being intimate with strangers inherently risky for many health reasons, it can also be simply dangerous.  That said I have only been truly uncomfortable with situations on a couple of occasions.

Secondly, if you are serious about enjoying casual anonymous sex get on prep.  Obviously that one is upto you but if you are taking loads then you will end up getting more than just cum in you. How you deal with that is your choice.

Lastly, when you are sure, enjoy it. Go to a club, bathhouse or cruising ground and offer yourself up. You might not always get everything you want but every chance not taken fails. There is always someone who wants to unload in a willing hole.

thx ! sound advice 

• 4 weeks later...

Everybody can only speak for themselves. For myself, it was a pretty long road which in hindsight wish sometimes I had more guts. But it is what it is.

I was slowly getting used to going into saunas and sex video and book stores. Saunas being the favorite choice. And the transition from Condom to Bare was also lined with fear.
When I could get my hands on Prep, that fear was basically gone, and I could concentrate on enjoying the slut aspect of my desire.
Prep is hard to get from where I am, so I would only take when really needed. But that meant that I would forget it or take a chance going bare without this extra protection and just take a bare load inside...

Not taking a bare load is not an option for me and would mean a very disappointing time. So without Prep I would feel scared but still take the load and so far I have been lucky only to had other STD's.
That said, the fear also slowly turned in en extra kinky excitement.
Besides that I have become, from a One on One bottom, a lover of gangbangs and I would take cumloads without knowing and sometimes not even seeing the top. Being used as a unlimited cumslut is hereby for me very satisfying experience. And even with this, I know that I am not at a max of my experience. 

Practice makes it better and more fun. And also the journey to your goal is also fun and part of the excitement, knowing that with each sex session you take one or more steps towards your destination as you perceive it. And then you find out you want to go even further...

So get on Prep and see how it goes. Take your time and remember to enjoy yourself.

I really want to experience what it feels like to be a cumdump.  I am an older black guy (62), tall (6'5) and slender (215).  Are there any ways to help improve my chances of being a good cumdump?  I have tried posting on other sites...guys contact you and then flake out....I guess that might go with the territory.....  Thx

Screenshot_20191102-100512_Gallery (1).jpg

• viking8x6 changed the title to Tips for a beginner cumdump