Is your asshole loose?

Hi as a top who is thinking about becoming a vers bottom I have what may seem to be a stupid question. 

I really want to take a bare cock in my tight virgin hole. If I should love it as I expect I will, I wonder if it has any effect later when you are taking a dump?  I know the rectum is elastic and closes up after being fucked but does it stay that way after being fucked a lot? 

What about cum dumps? Do you have any crapping  issues after taking heaps of loads..maybe from big cocks?  Probably a stupid question but I really wanna be fucked!

My asshole's super puffy when and after I've been fucked, I'm pretty self-conscious about it. but sometimes I run into a top that absolutely loves it. licks my boy pussy after it's all fucked and puffy, and I feel better. I don't have any issues with incontinence, but I think that's diet related.

• Upvote 1

On 3/21/2022 at 2:18 PM, Queenzlander59 said:

I wonder if it has any effect later when you are taking a dump?

No. Unless you do that right after, but hopefully you don’t have to. Your hole can stretch to up to ~6 inches diameter and still shrink back to its original volume. Past that you might have issues, but most people don’t push themselves that much.

does it stay that way after being fucked a lot? 

No*. After being fucked a lot, your anus and rectum will still shrink back, though you will see the positive effect that they will stretch easier, making your hole “loose”, but not permanently. It certainly will make you less tight when having sex because of that, but you’ll still need at least a little bit of spit.

Do you have any crapping  issues after taking heaps of loads..maybe from big cocks?

No. You’ll still shit like normal if not a bit thicker. But nothing severe.

5 hours ago, xsodomyx said:

No. Unless you do that right after, but hopefully you don’t have to. Your hole can stretch to up to ~6 inches diameter and still shrink back to its original volume. Past that you might have issues, but most people don’t push themselves that much.

No*. After being fucked a lot, your anus and rectum will still shrink back, though you will see the positive effect that they will stretch easier, making your hole “loose”, but not permanently. It certainly will make you less tight when having sex because of that, but you’ll still need at least a little bit of spit.

No. You’ll still shit like normal if not a bit thicker. But nothing severe.

Thanks bud....good to know! I cant wait to be fucked for the first time....!!!!

Taking cocks is sort of like having a BM in reverse. I.e., instead of something coming out, something is going in. i don't think it's the size of the cockgoing in that has more permanent effect, but the actual fucking. Stool just comes out whereas a cock is going in and out and in and out, repeatedly.  

It's pretty resilient down there, made for a lifetime of opening and closing. i don't think there's a standard answer because everyone treats their hole differently. Some wanna get a hand in there and work on permanent stretch. i suspect if you are just sticking to cock, even though they come in all sizes, probably not going to make permanent alterations to your hole any time soon, but again, i think it's going to depend  on factors like what you take, how often, how much you stretch it, how long you stretch it (plugs) and how you stretch it (i.e., just cock? hands? toys? baseball bats? ) 

i had a FB and we got together about every 5 days for over a year. It took me several months before i realized He was purposefully opening/stretchig, reshaping, molding, my hole. He did it gradually.  One day i realized that when i had to have a BM, i was not incontinent, but i felt a sense of urgency, sort of like the door is not closed and locked any more, maybe slightly ajar?  i can easily squeeze my muscles there and hold it in, but i noticed that i had to make the effort to hold in where i didn't even think about it before.

Bottom line (for me, and so to speak), my hole is permanently altered. It does tighten up over time if not being fucked, but never back to it's original state.  For me, my hole has become better suited for penetration than for retention, and it's a slash now instead of a pucker. i'm a total bottom and have pretty much always been, had thousands of cocks and things in my hole.

i'm not just a bottom physically, i'm a bottom psychologically too. i like realizing and feeling that my hole is better suited to being fucked than for eliminating waste. i think it's interesting how in the human body every sex organ is also a waste removal organ. Women have periods for 7 days every three weeks or so, and that's the body getting rid of waste from a fuck organ. i see my hole the same way, that a BM is sort of my version of a period.  i like that sense of urgency i have when i have to go because it reminds me of all the Men who have shaped my hole and made it better suited to fucking than retaining or waste removal. i love the fact that it's a better sex organ for penetrating, waste removal is  just a secondary function, not the primary or my focus.