Does just sucking cock or getting sucked make you more frustrated when you want to fuck or get fucked?

NWUSHorny

Does just sucking cock or getting sucked make you more frustrated when you want to fuck or get fucked?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Does just sucking cock or getting sucked make you more frustrated when you want to fuck or get fucked?

I actually had 2 guys get mad at me for not being satisfied with just cock sucking, when I was looking to fuck and get fucked this weekend. It was at the blackout party where you are given a colored glow bracelet based on your position. One of the choices is for oral only, and one of the 2 guys was wearing the verse color which to me assumes it indicates his anal position.  I was also obviously trying to get fucked, the one wearing the oral only color approached me while I was in a sling.

I do get frustrated and my profiles also say I’m looking to get fucked. And yet oral only guys not only hit me up but get pissy when I reiterate what I want. I also state BB only and get the same thing from guys who (say they) only fuck with condoms. 

I guess they are a lot better than the guys that know 101 ways to have gay sex without touching a cock, which is pretty common in sex clubs in the PNW , I've never had an issue anywhere else. I also have a lot of issue with guys that just want to rub their cock on my hole when I'm trying to get fucked, most of them have to be told to step aside when someone who might actually be willing to actually fuck approaches.

10 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Cock in the throat is heavenly, but when my ass is hungry my ass is hungry. Sucking cock isn't going to scratch that itch.

I definitely do not object to some pre-fuck cock sucking, but it is just foreplay not the main event. I don't particularly enjoy getting sucked to completion, and if you want me to taste your cum I will clean it off after you breed me and eat any that drips out of my ass.

• Like 1

No not me. I have a regular who only like to suck my dick only. He literally describes how I taste and how drawn he is to it. It’s like some ritual for him. It turns me on. He knows I don’t cum when getting sucked off and he will just literally milk me til he lays his head on my thigh and falls asleep. Or I jack off and he swallow my cum. 

6 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I never host or visit guys only for a suck. In public or cruising bar or sauna it’s fine with me to suck instead of being fucked but only before, between or after other fucks.

It's okay as long as they aren't blocking access to the fuckhole, I have no issue with multi-tasking.

6 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I definitely do not object to some pre-fuck cock sucking, but it is just foreplay not the main event. I don't particularly enjoy getting sucked to completion, and if you want me to taste your cum I will clean it off after you breed me and eat any that drips out of my ass.

I've hooked up with guys just to give head. Sometimes that's what I'm in the mood for, and if the dick is really big, I'll probably ask to suck it. But I've also hooked up with someone just so I could makeout with him (he was super cute). I guess it depends on how submissive I'm feeling at the moment.

But yeah, nothing compares to having my ass fucked.