First time fisting

AtlPup

I'm wanting to stretch so I can be fisted.

I've read that wearing a large plug 24/7 may be a good idea. If it is, please provide links to the right kind of plugs. I've read where glass and stainless steel are better for long-term wear than silicone.

Thanks

I had a hard time taking a fist, but I went to a “fisting trainer”. His instructions were to wear a reasonable size plug the day before fisting to loosen things up, and to give things a rest before the next day.  Also, I Terri fly, he told me to take 600mg of ibuprofen before play.  It totally worked along with some poppers.  Love getting fisted!

Surprisingly, I took a fist on my very first try but you definitely need to pace yourself and prepare. At that point, I was plugging myself regularly.  I was lucky to find a Daddy that was patient. We spent quite a bit of time together getting me relaxed and trusting as my cunt opened up to him. Slow and steady but I finally took him. I do have to say there were no “enhancements” used which made my first time incredible.

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

Surprisingly, I took a fist on my very first try but you definitely need to pace yourself and prepare. At that point, I was plugging myself regularly.  I was lucky to find a Daddy that was patient. We spent quite a bit of time together getting me relaxed and trusting as my cunt opened up to him. Slow and steady but I finally took him. I do have to say there were no “enhancements” used which made my first time incredible.

Awesome and the best way to build up into what is a mind blowing and incredible journey and experience,  Relaxed, Trusting and connection with the patient top, however big his hands are.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Has anyone found by using a speculum it actually makes fisting easier? I've never been fisted (close not but didn't happen) and I'm not a major toy fan, but I'm seriously getting back to bottoming and I will hopefully be back to lots of speculum play (I did it years ago). I love feeling the levers moving apart as they stretch open my hole. Is the external sphincter the main issue or the internal one, or is it pretty much 50/50? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 12:34 PM, Arcaner said:

Lube, patience, lube, poppers, lube and more lube.  To help get you ready to take a fist you should be putting something in your butt every other day.

As my first Dom told me, "If you think you have more than enough lube in play, add some more." You can never use too much lube. Also, some fisting specific lube or grease with numbing might be helpful depending upon how aware you want to be what taking place with your hole.

• 1 month later...

My first time fisting a guy was actually with a guy who was a first time fist bottom lol. We had an experienced friend walking us through it and it was a few hours work but so rewarding. The feeling when his ass clamped down on my wrist was almost orgasmic in itself. He was a big bottom so it just worked out he could handle it. Not the recommended way to jump into it but a memory I will carry always. Oh yeah, we just used crisco as lube 🤣

Learn how to breathe and reduce your stress levels. Trust me, the first time will feel overwhelming. Have an experienced ffisting top as your guide - and don't rush things. Also, start an appropriate diet. I put chia seeds and psyllium husks on my ceeal (a high-fibre one) - and learn how to clean out BEYOND clean (the diet will help you clean out more comprehensively).

• Thanks 2