Natural selection

Pozguyinchi

I am a happily pozzed bottom that never really thinks much about a man’s status prior to him breeding me. Or so I thought… I have just started noticing lately that when I am in a bath house, public park, or video store, I seem to seek out men that look poz. Last night for instance I was in the video store cruising the booths when I saw a Tall muscular man motion for me to follow him into a booth. Naturally I started to follow but before I could step in I saw a wasted looking tatted up guy enter the booth area. I changed course and started to walk in his direction. He ended up going into a booth and I followed. Almost instantly his mouth was on mine and his fingers going for my hole. Instinctively I turned around as he started lubing me up with spit and slid inside me. A couple of minutes in he whispered in my ear…..do you take ALL loads? My response was fuck yeah!! He then came inside me deep. Something gives me pease when I please a poz man. I feel the brotherhood. I really never noticed but I seek out men that may be poz. Don’t get me wrong I love all men but there is something that draws me to poz men. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

16 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I am a happily pozzed bottom that never really thinks much about a man’s status prior to him breeding me. Or so I thought… I have just started noticing lately that when I am in a bath house, public park, or video store, I seem to seek out men that look poz. Last night for instance I was in the video store cruising the booths when I saw a Tall muscular man motion for me to follow him into a booth. Naturally I started to follow but before I could step in I saw a wasted looking tatted up guy enter the booth area. I changed course and started to walk in his direction. He ended up going into a booth and I followed. Almost instantly his mouth was on mine and his fingers going for my hole. Instinctively I turned around as he started lubing me up with spit and slid inside me. A couple of minutes in he whispered in my ear…..do you take ALL loads? My response was fuck yeah!! He then came inside me deep. Something gives me pease when I please a poz man. I feel the brotherhood. I really never noticed but I seek out men that may be poz. Don’t get me wrong I love all men but there is something that draws me to poz men. 

I"ve of late found myself doing about same thing, though do to area I'm in just on the apps.  But I'm immediately interested in profiles saying they are poz.  Neg bottom here btw. 

9 hours ago, Hottightass4u said:

Even if you weren’t poz, i’m sure you’d still seek out poz tops.  That’s your nature, and who am I to judge (as they say).  You must be a great bottom.  Enjoy them all.

I think I would. I have never had a fear of it. Although when I was 18 and 19 when I converted I should have.