Suppositories: are they any good for cleaning the cunt?

What do people think about suppositories? Are they any good at getting the cunt squeaky clean? If so, when to take them and how many? I've used them in the past for fun, but that's a different topic.

A suppository is any semi solid medication delivered by insertion in the rectum. So simply referring to suppositories is like referring to "tablets" - meaningless unless you specify the kind.

The only sort I can imagine that might be remotely useful would be a laxative - but that's not guaranteed to clean you out. And because they can continue to have effects for hours, you might be in the middle of sex and end up shitting on your top's dick.

You're looking for something that helps remove what's already "ready to go", not to loosen up what could be hours away from expulsion.

Years ago I had a fuck buddy that was into fisting and used CO2 suppositories that he could only get in Germany. They were supposedly safer for frequent use as you are essentially just blowing air up your ass and farting it out. I tried it once and it worked well, but I’ve never seen them available for purchase, even in Europe.