Cumming up you boys nose

Oralguya1

I remember reading this thread a while ago and have never had this done to me until last week. I was blowing one of my regular fuck buds and he always loves for me to deepthroat him. I had his cock in my throat and I was licking his balls. I could tell he was close so I was trying to stay down so he could cum. I was running out of air so I came up right as he was about to blow. As soon as his cock came out of my mouth he started to cum and tried to shove my head  back down. He missed and the first spurt was shot right up my nose. He pushed again and the second one hit the back of my throat making me gag I pulled back and the rest went on my face and head as I coughed and choked. We had a good laugh and once he was ready I gave him a proper throatpie like he wanted. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...