My ongoing affair with a married man

Pumpinmyhole

So it's been a while since I've posted any stories about slutty layover fucking.  I've had a few hookups, but they've been with my regular buds in SLC and TUS.  Except for a new guy, who's in the midwest and married to a woman.  He's in his current city working on an extended project, and his wife is out west.  She visits him occasionally, but for the most part he's alone in the midwest and I've been able to meet with him pretty regularly.  

I met him last November at his local bathhouse.  It'd been a few years since I'd been in his city, and I had 24 hours on a Friday night.  So I planned a night at the baths. I checked in, got a room, undressed, and started wandering the hallways.  I'd read they have a back room with a public sling, fuck bench, and glory holes.  When I entered the dark room, it took my eyes a while to adjust.  I could only see silhouettes, but from 10 feet away I was immediately drawn to one man.  I mean I could *FEEL* his presence from a distance.  I couldn't see him, I only noticed that he was tall and a fit/lean build.  But I got butterflies in my stomach seeing him there.  He was the "hot" guy, the one I wanted, no one else in the place mattered.  I took a lap around the area, stopping by the fuck bench and watched a guy getting pounded by 3 guys.  By now my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could see.  As I turned, I saw him standing near the exit to the hallway.  I could finally see his face, and he was handsome.  There was something about him that I can't describe, I was so drawn to him.  My heart was racing and  I wanted to get out of the dark room so I could collect myself and calm down, but I was going to have to walk by him to enter the hallway.  As I walked past he reached out and gently touched my chest.  I felt that touch to my CORE.   I was practically panting and I reached out and touched his arm.  We looked at each other and he slowly leaned in to kiss me.  It was such a gently kiss, but it made my heart race even more.  I pulled my lips from his, and whispered, " would you like to come to my room?"  He replied yes.  I took his hand and led him into the hallway.  When we got into my room, we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed passionately.  When we pulled our lips apart and our eyes met, we gazed at each other for a bit but neither of us could let go of the other.  Eventually we laid down on the mattress and continued kissing and touching each other.  We were in there for maybe an hour when he asked if I'd like to go to his place.  Of course I said yes, I'd stay over and he'd get me back to the hotel before my late afternoon check out. 

Once at his place, we spent hours kissing, touching, gazing in each others eyes.  We have a connection I've never experienced before.  I've had sex with hundreds and hundreds of guys, but I've never experienced this before.  And he said the same.  We actually didn't fuck that night, it was just all about us enjoying this powerful connection we immediately had.  We were probably up until 3 or 4 AM, and slept until about 9.  We had some coffee and a light bite to eat before he dropped me back at the hotel.  Neither of us had words to describe our night together, but we both wanted to do it again.  

Since November, we've been able to see each other at least once a month, if not twice.  I've flown in for 3 day weekends, and I've worked trips laying over in his city.  We've tried to define and label what's going on with us.  We've both been in love before, but this is different.  I don't believe in soulmates, but is that what we are?  Whatever it is, we're going to continue with what we're doing.  I have no expectations of him getting divorced, and I don't think he should.  He's fairly well off, and it'd be a financial bloodbath if he did.  I don't want that for him at this stage in his life.  Since we met, I've been with my SLC and TUS buds a bit, but not since February.  I've just wanted to be with my married guy. Will I resume slutty layovers in the future?  Probably, but I'm not sure when.  But when I do, I'll definitely post  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1