Arab or Muslim Men

UncutCumHole

Guest Givemeyourload06

love an Arab men first time was at a gangbang and took  20 loads total in my ass from 6 guys who filed it

I have and love Pakistani men using my arse, i have gotton a good pool of Taxi cab drivers dropping by periodically to do me.

I met a married turkish bloke hairy butch big dick Top on fabguys, he would call round at 1am twice a week and fuck me always on my back.This went on for a while until 1 night he called early and a pakistani cab driver was leaving my house. He was not happy, he swore, shouted said I was his etc, nothing ever said before, i was a whore and he wanted nothing to do with me again, but he fucked me and had his cock deep in my cum filled hole but i was on all fours ad he did not want to look at my face lol, anyway he was so aggresive in his fucking and shot deep in me, made me clean his dick and left. Later thst week he set up a profile as a pakistani and tried to catch me out. Fuckin nuts eh?

I do like foreign men fuckin me..

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

One of my friends just got back from a tour of the middle east. He is a small white guy shaves every thing.  Hes always been a BBC slut and honestly I never could understand how he didnt just shit himself hes taken so much dick that over uses him. Anyway he somes over the night he gets home and informs me he has a new favorite. he said he was fucked at least once evernight. He went on to say that due to religious practisis and the fact he was small and gay they gucked him hard , I have never heard this, has anyone else? 

On 5/14/2022 at 4:19 PM, guy4funwaco said:

One of my friends just got back from a tour of the middle east. He is a small white guy shaves every thing.  Hes always been a BBC slut and honestly I never could understand how he didnt just shit himself hes taken so much dick that over uses him. Anyway he somes over the night he gets home and informs me he has a new favorite. he said he was fucked at least once evernight. He went on to say that due to religious practisis and the fact he was small and gay they gucked him hard , I have never heard this, has anyone else? 

They saw him as ' the woman' or ' the bottom bitch'.  There are Muslims of all races besides Asian/Arab, which countries did he travel to? Or was he in the military?

not sure where all he went, it was for some kind of contract. I know he was in Dubai in the UAE, Palestine, Israel (yes i know its not a muslim or arab country) along with several more in that area. I questioned if he meant to say Arab instead of muslim and he said no, apparently there are strict rules about fucking. these include premarital sex. but, if an action is committed against an Infidel of the muslim religion these rules are not always enforced as the receiver is not considered an equal of the guy fucking him. 

Edited by guy4funwaco