Server Migration Today

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just so people know... I'm migrating to a new host today. As a result it's not a good idea to upload anything today (it may not get migrated) and a some point I'll turn off your ability to post new messages. When we're on the new server I'll turn things back on. Depending on how frequently your DNS server checks for the current IP address of the site there may be a few hours (to a day) when you can't post anything to the site.

After the move the problems with the chat/cam portion of the site should go away.

Guest cardoc49

Hi rawTOP: thanks for all your effort - like the chat/cam portion a lot, nice for interesting and important pozzing-chat indeed:-)

• Administrators

The server migration that was supposed to happen Friday is happening now. I'll be shutting down new posts in a little while when the databases are migrated. For now, don't upload any new pictures...

• Administrators

They're still not done migrating content (it's a lot more than just this site being moved), so you guys can post for a while longer... I was just out for a while today and was worried I'd hold things up if you guys could still post...

• Administrators

The server migration happened earlier this evening. If anyone encounters an technical issues you think might be related to the move, please post the problem here.

• Administrators
When I try to call up the User Map under the Community menu, I keep getting a "fatal error" message. ???

Thanks for pointing that out... I've put in a support ticket with my new host.

• 2 weeks later...