Cruising in Austin

kinkatx

I started cruising shortly after the pandemic started. It was an easy way to get bred, outdoors so reasonably Covid19 safe. 

I mostly go to a park called “Bird Island” on Sniffles, it’s actually called Peace Point and it’s a peninsula. Just a short trail that extends a bit into Lady Bird Lake and has a pergola about 1/3rd of the way down and gazebo structure at the end. It’s quite dark, the glow from downtown is the primary source of light and I found I can simply get on my knees on the bench and slide my shorts down exposing my hungry hole. Since the pandemic I’ve taken at least 1000 loads there and go back often.

Last night was pretty slow but still hot. As soon as I got there and in position a guy slid in my hole and bred me but then nothing for a while. Lots of guys there but none fucking, walked around and ended up sucking another guy off. Went back the the end got bred by a Mexican guy that didn’t speak much English… I was really horny at that point and spread my cheeks and pushed my hole open hard and he definitely seem to enjoy my wet cunt lips wrapped around his cock. 

I went back to the first pavilion, was standing giving my knees a rest and a young Mexican guy come up behind my and rubbed my hole. I moved to the bench, got on me knees and he pressed his fingers firmly against my hole. I knew what he wanted! Handed him my lube, took a huge hit of poppers and pushed my hole open as hard as I could and his now lubed fist slide in! I told him he can go much deeper but he pulled out and walked away. 

This is the 3rd time a found myself impaled by a stranger’s fist at Bird! Hoping one of these days they’ll slide their entire forearm in me and punch my hole for a while!

This was last night, 5/20/22. Likely Going back tonight. I’ll try to add to this thread as my piggy adventures continue. Going to Cum Union at The Z (San Antonio’s Bath House) tomorrow night. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Last night was kinda lame, too many guys just looking for oral. Got 3 loads back to back when I arrived and this young black guy with a big ~10” cock bred me 3 times over the next couple hours. Sucked off a couple guys.

Ended the night at a guy’s house, plan was to fist my ass but I was too sore 😕 

He pissed in my mouth and I swallowed it all and continued sucking his cock.

Off to San Antonio tonight for Cum Union at The Z

Edited by kinkatx
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 5/21/2022 at 2:54 PM, kinkatx said:

Last night was kinda lame, too many guys just looking for oral. Got 3 loads back to back when I arrived and this young black guy with a big ~10” cock bred me 3 times over the next couple hours. Sucked off a couple guys.

Ended the night at a guy’s house, plan was to fist my ass but I was too sore 😕 

He pissed in my mouth and I swallowed it all and continued sucking his cock.

Off to San Antonio tonight for Cum Union at The Z

6 loads is "kinda lame"?  Fucking A...  I've got to check this place out.

• 6 months later...
37 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

cumunion is in 3 cities in Tx now

Unfortunately those three cities are 2+, 3+ and 4-5+ hours away from Austin.  Texas is big...  hand has lots of traffic...  even when there isn't road construction or accidents, it still takes a long time to get from Austin to San Antonio, Houston or DFW.

• Like 1

Definitely had some fun there at Bird Island too. Usually when guys want to breed me for some reason they want some privacy & we go a little off the trail. Which is fine since I'm about to get bred, so it's a win win. Not sure if I ever bred you or not there, but occasionally I'll feed a random cumdump. Especially when I know they're "pre-lubed."

16 minutes ago, Fitanoncumswallow said:

Definitely had some fun there at Bird Island too. Usually when guys want to breed me for some reason they want some privacy & we go a little off the trail. Which is fine since I'm about to get bred, so it's a win win. Not sure if I ever bred you or not there, but occasionally I'll feed a random cumdump. Especially when I know they're "pre-lubed."

Hot!  What is a good time/day to go?  Where at Bird Island do people meet up and is there any particular protocol for showing you're there to be bred?  I'd love to know more!

San Antonio is an hour away; Houston and Dallas are 3 hours from Austin. 

I’ve had better luck at Garrison lately… Bird seems to slow down more during winter because a lot of leaves drop but Garrison has a lot of evergreens. 

3 hours ago, kinkatx said:

San Antonio is an hour away; Houston and Dallas are 3 hours from Austin. 

I’ve had better luck at Garrison lately… Bird seems to slow down more during winter because a lot of leaves drop but Garrison has a lot of evergreens. 

Depends on where you are in Austin.  I'm on the NE side near Pflugerville and it can take an hour to get to Kyle from here.  And it's at least an hour from there to anywhere in central SA.