Best answer when asked when’s the last time?

BeefyNbayAss

What do guys expect when they ask when’s the last time I’ve been Fucked? Guys ask me that all of the time? I used to think is he seeing the last load?

I think some guys want a nearly virgin whore and other's want to pound my hole with their big dicks and not get any push back- I will never complain even if it’s too much. Also I’m a fat guy- may play into it. 

When I ask it’s never when we’re you last fucked , but always when did you take your last load.

I love when I’m at a sauna and the bottom answers your the X today - so fucking hot

• Like 6

22 hours ago, BeefyNbayAss said:

What do guys expect when they ask when’s the last time I’ve been Fucked? Guys ask me that all of the time?

I've heard various versions of that question so many times that I just think of it as the bathhouse equivalent to saying: "Nice weather we're having, isn't it?" 

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2022 at 7:13 PM, BeefyNbayAss said:

What do guys expect when they ask when’s the last time I’ve been Fucked? Guys ask me that all of the time? I used to think is he seeing the last load?

I think some guys want a nearly virgin whore and other's want to pound my hole with their big dicks and not get any push back- I will never complain even if it’s too much. Also I’m a fat guy- may play into it. 

Different answers to that question turn me on for different reasons. Often guys will confess that it has been too long — especially if they have a husband or a boyfriend — so I like to think I am helping them to end a dry spell. Conversely, if a guy has already taken loads that day, I want to add mine and encourage him to take more.

When I ask that question it's sincere and not meant to gather information or to evaluate anyone. It's more of a gay social formula, equivalent to "How are you today?" if I'm meeting (and obviously not fucking) a straight friend. All answers are welcum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't think there is a right answer. Guys where I live frequently ask how many loads I've taken, but don't fuck no matter what the answer. The only guys who actually get turned on by the answer are usually balls deep in me before they ask, and I've never had someone stop fucking me for giving the "wrong" answer.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

The only guys who actually get turned on by the answer are usually balls deep in me before they ask

This is a good point. Although I called this question a gay social formula, it's a question I ask while fucking, not when I meet someone. (And I might not have spoken with the guy at all before starting to fuck him.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, fskn said:

This is a good point. Although I called this question a gay social formula, it's a question I ask while fucking, not when I meet someone. (And I might not have spoken with the guy at all before starting to fuck him.)

I'm the same way as a top, I typically don't ask unless it feels like he is already full of cum. If he answers none, I know he is turned on to the point he is self lubing, which is hot too.

• Like 1

This is a good question. I never understand the reason the Top is asking. It’s similar to being asked how many loads I have in me - I don’t know whether he wants me to have loads in me or not. Dies asking me when I was last fucked mean he wants me unfucked or freshly fucked? It always feels like a coin toss - I only have a 50-50 chance of getting the right answer, and no clue which one might be preferred.

On 5/21/2022 at 9:57 PM, NHeat said:

Too long ago. It's always true.

I am SO going to use that! It's true with me. A guy can pound my ass and seed ne and as soon as he slides out of me, I pretty much want another cock. I could easily be a pass around bottom to be used by multiple guys as their cum dump. And I absolutely HATE being asked this question as its such a double edged sword. If I answer honestly I sound like a slut (which I am) and guys pass me up. I hate lying but I pretty much always do as most guys seem to want a chaste virginal guy (like there's any on Grindr or the apps). I've had a handful of guys who want me recently bred or to have a load (or loads) in my ass already. If I'm looking to top I never ask a guy who recently they've been fucked or if they took the load(s). I just don't care...I don't want anything to cause a no to happen, and that's what drives me crazy when guys ask this question of me. So from now on I'm just going to say it was too long ago with a wink and a smirk.

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I hate lying but I pretty much always do as most guys seem to want a chaste virginal guy (like there's any on Grindr or the apps). [...] I don't want anything to cause a no to happen, and that's what drives me crazy when guys ask this question of me.

This is really good information for me as a promiscuous top who prefers promiscuous bottoms (and I use the adjective promiscuous in a purely descriptive sense).

I am surprised that some tops expect "virginal" bottoms or, worse yet, make bottoms feel that they have to pretend to be virginal to be worthy of cock.

Taking a guy's virginity can be a fun experience, but it's quite the opposite of simple, convenient, frequent fucking. A virgin might turn out to be a great bottom, but a bottom who has already taken 5 loads so far today is de facto a skilled bottom.

How can I signal that I don't want the virgin image and do want the slut?