The Birth of a Stealther

Just so everyone is clear on this: This is fiction. It didn't happen. The only part that is true is up to, and including the scene where I take 2 loads from tops of unknown status. Also, I'm almost certainly still neg. Only taken one semi-anon load since my last negative test.

Recently I breached the latest frontier of my sexual odyssey. The journey had started many years before when I sucked my first cock. I loved it and gloried in the taste of another man's semen. I sucked every dick that any horny man would stick in my mouth, but resisted getting my ass fucked for years. Initially I was afraid of pain, then, AIDS had appeared on the scene, so out of fear of infection, I stopped sucking dick for a few years. Then one night I had a few too many drinks and found myself on my knees in gay bar's restroom getting my mouth fucked. He wanted my ass and I said yes, but use a condom. He agreed and soon I was introduced to the joy of getting my butt fucked. I loved it even more than sucking dick. I diligently required condoms and asked every guy what their HIV status was. I refused to bend over for poz tops, but took every wrapped, neg cock offered, usually having the top feed me his cum from the rubber and chewing on it, savoring the taste of my ass.

One night a top came over to fuck me. I have no idea where it came from, but I asked him if he wanted a condom. He said no, he wanted me raw. I bent over, he slid his bare cock in me and I was instantly converted to a bareback bitch. I stopped carrying condoms with me and threw all the ones in my apartment in the garbage. I continued to ask tops their status and refused poz guys. Late one night, again with a lot of alcohol in me, I took loads from two tops without asking their status. I'd had so much to drink, I just forgot (yeah, sure) and didn't discover it until looking at the emails later. Sure enough, soon I was taking every load offered, no questions asked. I'd never taken a completely anonymous load till one night I was in a bathhouse getting reamed in the black room with no words spoken. I still refused loads from tops who volunteered they were poz, had a biohaz tattoo or looked gaunt or ill.

After work one day I stopped by an adult store and sucked a couple of dicks and swallowed their loads. I sat stroking my cock when the door on the next booth banged. A man faced the gloryhole, unzipped and hauled out a very large, beautiful cock. Soon I had it fully erect and plunging in and out of my mouth. After a bit he pulled out and stood stroking. His hand pushed his t-shirt up and I saw a biohazard tattoo. I swallowed and was a bit queasy. I really wanted him in my ass but couldn't make myself knowingly take a poz load. I was well aware that, as many anon loads as I'd taken, I had to have gotten more than a few poz loads, but I couldn't do it intentionally. I motioned for him and he pushed forward just enough for me to barely lick the head. My stomach flipped as I tasted precum and I realized I'd just eaten virus.

Enough, I had to have that lovely prick in me, poz or not. I turned around, pressed my ass against the hole and spread my cheeks. He wallowed the head against my asshole, smearing it with precum. I moaned, knowing that if his viral load was high I'd just gotten HIV virus in me. My cock was fully erect and I realized I wanted him to shoot a poison load of jizz in me. I moaned again and almost shot my load when he pushed his length into me. I knew that from then on, while I'd take loads from neg guys, I would actively seek out poz cum, especially, high vl cum. All too soon, that lovely deathstick stabbed in deep and shuddered. I felt a warm, wet feeling in my ass as he filled me with toxic semen. My cock squirted a thick stream across the booth as I realized that I could die from the fuck I'd just gotten. He slid out of me after a bit and I sat down. The cock came back through the hole and I took it in my mouth, savoring the taste of cum and my ass. He zipped up and his hand came through the hole with a card bearing a phone number and email address. I took it knowing I'd taken the next step towards infection.

When I got home I changed my profiles on the personal sites I used. My HIV status became unknown and my preferred partners poz. The next Saturday night I went to the sleaziest bathhouse in town and got a room. I wrote "neg bottom taking loads, poz preferred" and my room number. I don't remember exactly, but at least 8 guys fucked me. Two of them were very verbal and went into great length about how they were knocking me up, pozzing me, infecting me. This phase went on for over a year. I took who know hows many loads, mostly poz and some from several high vl tops, but kept testing neg. I had gone from terrified of HIV to actively yearning to be infected.

About a year ago I saw an ad on bbrt from a poz top who said he'd do whatever it took to infect a bugchaser. One night he came over to do the deed. He had a stiff toothbrush with him and scrubbed my asshole and rectum with it. Then he fingered me with his long nails and talked about how he was cutting me up. He took a syringe out and filled it with his blood, slid the needle into the big vein on my arm and taped it to my forearm. I was trembling with fear and need when his rigid cock stabbed into my ass. He talked constantly while doing all this about how he was infecting me and that he had an extremely virulent strain. Finally he shoved in, spewed his deathseed into me, and collapsed onto me. "Now to make sure you die. Push the plunger and inject my poison blood into your vein." I put two fingers on the plunger, but couldn't do it. Finally, he growled, covered my fingers with his and shoved the plunger in. I retched and had the most intense orgasm ever. It was done; I was infected for sure.

A couple of weeks later I had a bad case of the flu, the fuck flu I knew. I advertised on bbrt and breeding zone and soon my cock was plunging into a young man who was begging for me to knock him up. "Pozzing your ass, faggot!", I growled as I shot my deadly seed in him. I got an email from him a few weeks later saying that he was poz and thanking me for my gift. I realized that it was a deeply satisfying feeling, knowing I'd just infected a man. I kept ads up on a couple of hardcore chasing sites and succeeded in infecting at least 7 willing bottoms who begged me for my gift. I never initiated contact or actively searched for victims; I let them come to me. I never fucked anyone who didn't ask for it.

Then one night I was horny and could find no willing victims and all my usual bottoms were otherwise engaged. I said, fuck it, anybody that takes anon loads is asking for the bug. Soon I was at the bathhouse fucking my toxic jizz into a boy in the blackroom, no words spoken. I was off and running. For the next several months I kept to this pattern. I fucked any neg bottom that asked for the bug and any bottom that took my cock without any discussion of status. I knew tops who stealth pozzed guys but refused to do it myself. Although I never volunteered it, I always disclosed my status when asked.

Then one day I saw an ad from a really hot bottom. My cock throbbed, I really wanted to fuck this kid. Just turned 18; never took it raw. He said he was neg and planned to stay that way. I emailed him offering to fuck him, offering to wrap it, and he turned me down. He said he never played with poz guys, safe or not. I sighed, he was gorgeous and I wanted him bad. Oh well, other fish in the sea. But I couldn't forget about him. I jerked off thinking about how much I wanted to fuck his cute little ass. I shot especially hard when I thought about infecting him. One night I was trolling for ass in Hollywood when I noticed this cute 30-something guy eyeing me. He kept glancing at me, especially at my cock, but moved away whenever I got close to him. I thought, fuck it boy, if you want it, come get it. I went to the queer room, sat down, took my cock out and stroked it hard. After wandering in and out a couple times, eyes locked on my dick, the guy sat down a couple of seats away from me and took out his dick. He kept shooting nervous little glances at my dick. I moved over to the seat next to him and looked him in the eye. He wouldn't make eye contact but locked his gaze on my cock. I reached for his cock and stroked it. He moaned and turned his head towards me. With my free hand I took his head and pulled his mouth to mine. He moaned again as we made out and his cock oozed precum. I didn't want him to shoot so soon so I released his cock, took his hand in mine and moved it to my shaft. I felt the wedding ring on his finger. "I want to fuck you." "I don't know, I don't want it to hurt. I've never had anything in my ass." " I'll be gentle, I won't hurt you." "Well, ok, but use a condom." "Sorry, never use them. You want my cock, you take it bare." "I don't know about that, I'm married." "It's ok, I'm clean, just got tested a couple of weeks ago."

This was absolutely true. I was clean, took a shower not 3 hours ago. And I had gotten tested recently. I omitted the fact that the test showed that I was HIV positive with a very high viral load. But, what the hell, if the guy was stupid enough to take anybody's word for it he was bound to get infected sooner or later. I decided then and there that I was tired of games, I wanted his ass and was going to have it. "On your knees; suck my dick. Now!" He scrambled to the floor and swallowed my cock. He couldn't suck dick worth a shit but I didn't care. It was his butt I wanted. He was going to go home to wifey with my toxic load in his ass, HIV viruses working their way in his bloodstream and all over his doomed body.

After a bit I'd had enough of amateurish gobbling. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his mouth off my cock and to my mouth. He was trembling and moaning as my tongue raped his het mouth. "Stand up, drop your pants and bend over the back of the chair." He did so and I knelt and licked his ass. I thought he was going the shoot his load as he felt my tongue in his virgin asshole; undoubtably the first time a tongue had been there. I reached into my pocket, pulled out a tube of lube and worked it into his hole with my fingers. I also used my nails to scratch his asshole and rectum so my poison jizz would be sure to find it's way into his bloodstream.

Standing up, I guided my rigid, oozing cock to its target. I wallowed the head around his rosebud, smearing it with its first taste of virus. The poor, doomed hubby moaned and pushed back against me, taking the first inch of me into his hungry, unsuspecting asshole. I shoved hard and slid in balls deep. He squealed and his asshole convulsed around my dick. I wanted the fuck to last, so I stopped deep in him. He shuddered and pushed back against me; looks like I had just created a cockslut. After resting a bit I started stroking in and out. As befits a virgin he was nice and tight. My cock was in heaven, the lovely sensation of his hungry anus gripping my cock heightened by the knowledge that I was infecting him and that he would take it home and infect his wife. I hoped she was fucking another guy on the side and that she'd spread the bug further.

I couldn't take much more bliss; I picked up the pace, ramming in and out hard and fast. Finally I shoved hard and deep and squirted a weeks worth of HIV infected bug juice deep in the poor doomed bitch's guts. "Take it, bitch! Take my load!" I grabbed his cock and he squirted his last neg load onto the floor. I shuddered as my dick twitched and my balls emptied into my victim. After I stopped shooting I stayed in him, keeping my bug juice in to do it's work. After a few minutes I felt myself losing my hard on. I pulled a tissue out of my pocket and pushed in against his hole as my dick slipped out. "I'm pushing a tissue into your ass so the cum won't run out onto your underwear." "Thanks, wouldn't want my wife to find them with the seat soaked with your cum." "Wait as long as you can to take a shit. That'll minimize the chance of any bleeding."

It would also maximize the chance of infecting the clueless boob, but I didn't see any reason to mention that. "Ok, thanks and thanks for fucking me. I had no idea it would feel so good. Cumming while feeling your cock fill my ass with cum was amazing." "You're welcome. Always glad to give a gift and spread pleasure around." Not to mention giving the Gift that keeps on giving, at least until it kills him, and spreading the Bug. I wiped my cock with my hand and licked it. Cum, assjuice and, sure enough, a little coppery taste. He was bleeding a bit, my babies were for sure already in his bloodstream.

I'd just taken the latest step; I was a fully paid up stealth Gifter. Now to plan how to fuck and infect the 18 year old.

Edited by Hotload84
paragraphs
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Good story. I watched a buddy breed an ass in a darkroom last night. I don't know whether the guy knew he was getting fucked by a poz top - he may have done. But when my buddy came I got very hard dreaming that perhaps he didn't know he was getting blasted with a toxic load

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stealthing Part 2, Pozzing the 18 Year Old

From Part 1:

"Take it, bitch! Take my load!" I grabbed his cock and he squirted his last neg load onto the floor. I shuddered as my dick twitched and my balls emptied into my victim. After I stopped shooting I stayed in him, keeping my bug juice in to do it's work. After a few minutes I felt myself losing my hard on. I pulled a tissue out of my pocket and pushed in against his hole as my dick slipped out. "I'm pushing a tissue into your ass so the cum won't run out onto your underwear." "Thanks, wouldn't want my wife to find them with the seat soaked with your cum." "Wait as long as you can to take a shit. That'll minimize the chance of any bleeding." It would also maximize the chance of infecting the clueless boob, but I didn't see any reason to mention that. "Ok, thanks and thanks for fucking me. I had no idea it would feel so good. Cumming while feeling your cock fill my ass with cum was amazing." "You're welcome. Always glad to give a gift and spread pleasure around."

Not to mention giving the Gift that keeps on giving, at least until it kills him, and spreading the Bug. I wiped my cock with my hand and licked it. Cum, assjuice and, sure enough, a little coppery taste. He was bleeding a bit, my babies were for sure already in his bloodstream. I'd just taken the latest step; I was a fully paid up stealth Gifter. Now to plan how to fuck and infect the 18 year old.

Part 2

I went online and went to the personal site that my 18 year old victim-to-be used. He was still listed there and and still said no poz guys, but had expanded his range of preferred tops to include older daddies. That was certainly me; I fit the profile of his favorite tops exactly. Well, except for the wee, small detail that I was poz and intended to infect his cute little ass. I created a new profile that was different enough from my old one that the kid wouldn't snap. I was excited to note that he'd started taking it raw. After finalizing the new profile I clicked on the button that said I was horny and wanted to fuck. Soon I was getting emails and IMs from horny bottoms. Some of them looked cute, but I was waiting for the big one. I clicked on his profile so he would notice me, but didn't hit on him. Let's see if he'd come to me. I waited, but nothing from him. After a couple of hours he logged off, leaving a message he'd found a top for the night and was no longer looking.

Ah shit, no luck tonight. I selected what looked like an acceptable substitute and IMed him saying I wanted to fuck him. He replied and soon I was filling another unsuspecting neg twink with my bugjuice. The need the spread the bug satisfied, I kicked the little shit out into the night and went to bed. Before going to work the next day I logged into my boy-to-be's personal site and found an email from him saying he was interested in taking my load. He added that he was really careful to take loads only from clean tops. Had I been tested recently? I answered that I had, that all was well, and that I wanted him. I hit send, logged off and went to work.

After work an email was waiting from the boy. He was interested in meeting, did I have a place to play? I said no, my wife didn't know I fucked guys and I had to play elsewhere. Of course, there was no wife, but I figured it would reassure the kid that I was safe. He wanted to meet, but couldn't host either. I suggested a coffee shop near a motel I'd used before. If we clicked I'd rent a room. The boy was even more beautiful in person. I repressed the urge to tremble with desire for him. He decided I was okay and soon we were in the room and I was holding him and raping his mouth with my tongue. Now he was trembling with need. We stripped each other and stood with our hard cocks pressing together. I grabbed them both and rubbed the heads together sharing precum. The clueless kid didn't know it but he was getting his first exposure to the HIV virus. Soon, I'd paint his rectum with billions of highly infectious little bugs.

I bent him over the bed, spread his cheeks and dove into that sweet boycunt with my tongue. I worked him longer than usual, driving him wild with my highly skilled tongue. After he was nicely loosened up I started working fingers in. He was a natural butt slut. I didn't try to get my hand completely inside his ass, but contented myself with driving four fingers and a thumb up to the widest part of my rather large hand. I also used my longish nails to scratch his anus and rectum to make sure his first poz load would get virus into his bloodstream.

The big moment had come; time to knock the lovely boy up. I got him up onto the bed on his back. I lay down on top and kissed him. My hard cock pressed against his. I wanted to be looking into his eyes when I injected my toxic cum into him. "Please, Daddy, please fuck me!" I threw his legs up and back and knelt in the position. My cock was flowing precum as I wallowed it in his asshole. I could see a bit of pink from where I'd prepped him. My little poz bugs were already in his blood. He didn't know it, but his life had just changed. He was mine. I gently fucked into his butt, pausing as my full length was in him. He moaned and begged me to fuck him hard. I looked into his eyes.

"Are you sure, boy? Can you take it? Do you want what I've got?" "Yes, Daddy, yes! Please give it to me!" In answer I started stroking in and out, full length every time. Every few strokes I'd pop all the way out and shove back in hard. He squealed when I did that, guess my PA hurt a bit. I didn't even try to last long. As excited as I was from infecting the beautiful boy, I knew I'd pop soon. "Here it comes, boy. Cumming in your ass, breeding your ass!" "Breed me, Daddy, breed me good!" We locked eyes and I rammed in hard, held it and filled the boy with his first load of AIDS cum. I moaned and twitched into him for a bit. Soon enough I went soft and, pulling out I told him "Suck my dick and clean it off, boy." "Yes, sir." He did and was a pretty good cocksucker. I grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deep. Cum, assjuice, and yup, a slight coppery taste of blood. The boy would have me with him the rest of his life.

I fucked him three more times that night. Twice I woke up with my hardon snuggled up to his cute butt and it was a small step to slipping it into his well-used asshole and filling it with another load of my special bugbatter. Once I woke to find him clutching my dick and rubbing against his sweet spot. I soon rewarded such admirable initiative with more toxic semen. We woke around 2 pm and spent a long time making out and exploring each other's bodies. Eventually I had him pinned to the bed pounding my deathstick into his bleeding ass. Having shot four loads in less than 12 hours I wasn't unloading anytime soon. He moaned and squealed while I raped his butt, alternating between "God it hurts, please stop" and "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard. Breed me Daddy, knock me up!" I did just that and eventually had the longest lasting orgasm of my life. I jerked and twitched and must have squirted a dozen shots of infected semen in the luckless little shit. When my cock softened and slid out of him it was heavily streaked with blood.

We lay in each other's arms for a long while, both of us exhausted by the epic fuck. Finally he kissed me. "Thank you, Daddy. That was the best night of my life. I want to please you, but I hope you don't want to fuck me again today. My ass hurts a lot, I think you tore me up pretty good." "I think I did, boy, but it's ok. For once I'm pretty fucked out, your cute little butt is safe for a while. You have no idea how much you've pleased me." "That's good, Daddy, I'm glad I pleased you." "It might be good idea to give your ass a rest and not get fucked for a while."

We parted soon after. I checked in frequently the next couple of weeks. Finally he said he thought he was healed enough to take my cock again. We made a date for the next Saturday night. Friday evening I got an email from him saying he was sick with the flu. He was weak and felt really bad so he was staying at his folk's house so his mother could take care of him. I emailed back that I was sorry he felt bad and to get better soon, glad that he couldn't see the evil grin on my face at a job well done.

Afterword:

I dumped him after he tested poz, saying I couldn't take the chance of taking it home to my wife. He was heartbroken and pleaded with me at length. Finally I told not to contact me any more; I was sick of his pitiful whining.

Not long after I saw him strapped, blindfolded, in a sling at the baths. This particular place was notorious for barebacking poz guys. For old times, I decided fuck another load into his infected ass. I had to wait quite a while before I took my turn, it seemed like every faggot in the place wanted to breed the kid. He was oozing a steady stream of semen onto a pool on the floor as I stepped up and slipped my dick in his hole. The kid wasn't entirely fucked out yet and all those other poz loads felt great. I loved knowing I'd been the first queer to fuck infected cum into him. As I shot my load I slipped the blindfold off him and whispered in his ear, "Take my charged load faggot."

His eyes opened wide and a wide smile came to his face. He whispered, "Thank you for your Gift, Daddy." I grinned and patted his cheek. A few weeks later I heard he'd started stealthing neg guys. All right! Not only did I create another poz pig, I created another stealther. A job well done if I do say so myself.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Once again this is true only up to the discovery of bugchasing and gifting. Everything after is fantasy. As far as I know I've never taken poz cum in my ass.

Revised

The Birth of a Stealther

Recently I breached the latest frontier of my sexual odyssey. The journey had started many years before when I sucked my first cock. I loved it and gloried in the taste of another man's semen. I sucked every dick that any horny man would stick in my mouth, but resisted getting my ass fucked for years. Initially I was afraid of pain, then, AIDS had appeared on the scene. Out of fear of infection, I stopped sucking dick for a few years. Then one night I had a few too many drinks and found myself on my knees in gay bar's restroom getting my mouth fucked. He wanted my ass and I said yes, but use a condom. He agreed and soon I was introduced to the joy of getting my butt fucked. I loved it even more than sucking dick. I diligently required condoms and asked every guy what their HIV status was. I refused to bend over for poz tops, but took every wrapped, neg cock offered, usually having the top feed me his cum from the rubber and chewing on it, savoring the taste of my ass.

One night a top came over to fuck me. I have no idea where it came from, but I asked him if he wanted a condom. He said no, he wanted me raw. I bent over, he slid his bare cock in me and I was instantly converted to a bareback bitch. I stopped carrying condoms with me and threw all the ones in my apartment in the garbage. I continued to ask tops their status and refused poz guys.

Late one night, again with a lot of alcohol in me, I took loads from two tops without asking their status. I'd had so much to drink, I just forgot (yeah, sure) and didn't discover it until looking at the emails later. Sure enough, soon I was taking every load offered, no questions asked. I'd never taken a completely anonymous load till one night I was in a bathhouse getting reamed in the black room with no words spoken. I still refused loads from tops who volunteered they were poz, had a biohaz tattoo or looked gaunt or ill.

I was cruising CL one day looking for someone who wanted to stick a dick up my ass when a I saw a strange ad title. It was "Bottom looking for a charged load." I had never seen the phrase "charged load" before and had no idea what it meant. I googled the phrase and found the infamous story where a neg bottom is asked, "U want a charged load?" and ends up getting slammed and bred. I was disgusted at the thought that anyone who was neg would voluntarily get fucked bareback by a poz top and take a toxic load. Yet I was also very turned on. My cock was rock hard and I jerked off rereading the story and imagining it was me getting poz cum in my guts. After I shot my load I looked around the net until I found bugshare.net. I immediately signed up and was amazed by the extent of the bugchasing underground. I was hooked. I knew that eventually I'd end up seeking out and taking poz loads in my ass. I knew that, sooner or later, I'd get infected with HIV. I also knew I'd one day seek out neg bottoms to infect.

A few years went by and I still hadn't sought out and taken a poz load. When I was drunk enough I'd put ads in cl seeking poz tops, but I'd always back out. After work one day I stopped by an adult store and sucked a couple of dicks and swallowed their loads. I sat stroking my cock when the door on the next booth banged. A man faced the gloryhole, unzipped and hauled out a very large, beautiful cock. Soon I had it fully erect and plunging in and out of my mouth. After a bit he pulled out and stood stroking. His hand pushed his t-shirt up and I saw a biohazard tattoo. I swallowed and was a bit queasy. I really wanted him in my ass but couldn't make myself knowingly take a poz load. I was well aware that, as many anon loads as I'd taken, I had to have gotten more than a few poz loads, but I couldn't do it intentionally. I motioned for him and he pushed forward just enough for me to barely lick the head. My stomach flipped as I tasted precum and I realized I'd just eaten virus.

Enough, it was time for me to act on my fantasies. It was time to get pozzed. I had to have that beautiful prick inject a poz load in me. I turned around, pressed my ass against the hole and spread my cheeks. He wallowed the head against my asshole, smearing it with precum. I moaned, knowing that if his viral load was high I'd just gotten HIV virus in me. My cock was fully erect and I realized I wanted him to shoot a poison load of jizz in me. I moaned again and almost shot my load when he pushed his length into me. I knew that from then on, while I'd take loads from neg guys, I would actively seek out poz cum, especially, high vl cum. All too soon, that beautiful deathstick stabbed in deep and shuddered. I felt a warm, wet feeling in my ass as he filled me with toxic semen. My cock squirted a thick stream across the booth as I realized that I could die from the fuck I'd just gotten. He slid out of me after a bit and I sat down. The cock came back through the hole and I took it in my mouth, savoring the taste of cum and my ass. He zipped up and his hand came through the hole with a card bearing a phone number and email address. I took it knowing I'd taken the next step towards infection. I did end up calling him and taking more loads from him, but the edge wasn't there after I learned he was on meds and undetectable. He also refused to do pozzing talk while fucking me.

When I got home I changed my profiles on the personal sites I used. My HIV status became unknown and my preferred partners poz. The next Saturday night I went to the sleaziest bathhouse in town and got a room. I wrote "neg bottom taking loads, poz preferred" and my room number. I don't remember exactly, but at least eight guys fucked me. Two of them were very verbal and went into great length about how they were knocking me up, pozzing me, infecting me. This phase went on for over a year. I took who-know-hows-many loads, mostly poz and some from high vl tops, but kept testing neg. I had gone from terrified of HIV to actively yearning to be infected, but continued to test neg.

About a year ago I saw an ad on BBRTS from a poz top who said he'd do whatever it took to infect a bugchaser. One night he came over to do the deed. He had a stiff toothbrush with him and scrubbed my asshole and rectum with it. Then he fingered me with his long nails and talked about how he was cutting me up. He took a syringe out and filled it with his blood, slid the needle into the big vein on my arm and taped it to my forearm. I was trembling with fear and need when his rigid cock stabbed into my ass. He talked constantly while doing all this about how he was infecting me and that he had an extremely virulent strain. Finally he shoved in, spewed his deathseed into me, and collapsed onto me. "Now to make sure you die. Push the plunger and inject my poison blood into your vein." I put two fingers on the plunger, but couldn't do it. Finally, he growled, covered my fingers with his and shoved the plunger in. I retched and had the most intense orgasm ever. It was done; I was infected for sure.

A couple of weeks later I had a bad case of the flu, the fuck flu I knew. I advertised on BBRTS and breeding zone and soon my cock was plunging into a young man who was begging for me to knock him up. "Pozzing your ass, faggot!", I growled as I shot my deadly seed in him. I got an email from him a few weeks later saying that he was poz and thanking me for my gift. I realized that it was a deeply satisfying feeling, knowing I'd just infected a man.

I kept ads up on a couple of hardcore chasing sites and succeeded in infecting at least seven willing bottoms who begged me for my gift. I never initiated contact or actively searched for victims: I let them come to me. I never fucked anyone who didn't ask for it and I never fucked anyone anonymously. Then one night I was horny and could find no willing victims and all my usual bottoms were otherwise engaged. I said, fuck it, anybody that takes anon loads is asking for the bug. Soon I was at the bathhouse fucking my toxic jizz into a boy in the blackroom, no words spoken. I was off and running. For the next several months I kept to this pattern. I fucked any neg bottom that asked for the bug and any bottom that took my cock without any discussion of status. I knew tops who stealth pozzed guys but refused to do it myself. Although I never volunteered it, I always disclosed my status when asked.

Then one day I saw an ad from a really hot bottom. My cock throbbed, I really wanted to fuck this kid. Just turned 18; never took it raw. He said he was neg and planned to stay that way. I emailed him offering to fuck him, offering to wrap it, and he turned me down. He said he never played with poz guys, safe or not. I sighed, he was gorgeous and I wanted him bad. Oh well, other fish in the sea. But I couldn't forget about him. I jerked off thinking about how much I wanted to fuck his cute little ass. I shot especially hard when I thought about infecting him. One night I was trolling for ass in Hollywood when I noticed this cute 30-something guy eyeing me. He kept glancing at me, especially at my cock, but moved away whenever I got close to him. I thought, fuck it boy, if you want it, come get it. I went to the queer room, sat down, took my cock out and stroked it hard. After wandering in and out a couple times, eyes locked on my dick, the guy sat down a couple of seats away from me and took out his dick. He kept shooting nervous little glances at my dick. I moved over to the seat next to him and looked him in the eye. He wouldn't make eye contact but locked his gaze on my cock.

I reached for his cock and stroked it. He moaned and turned his head towards me. With my free hand I took his head and pulled his mouth to mine. He moaned again as we made out and his cock oozed precum. I didn't want him to shoot so soon so I released his cock, took his hand in mine and moved it to my shaft. I felt the wedding ring on his finger. "I want to fuck you." "I don't know, I don't want it to hurt. I've never been fucked." "I'll be gentle, I won't hurt you." "Well, ok, but use a condom." "I never use them. You want my cock, you take it bare." "I don't know about that, I'm married." "It's ok, I'm clean, just got tested a couple of weeks ago." This was absolutely true. I was clean, took a shower not three hours ago, and I had gotten tested recently. I omitted the fact that the test showed that I was HIV positive with a very high viral load. But, what the hell, if the guy was stupid enough to take anybody's word for it he was bound to get infected sooner or later. I decided then and there that I was tired of games, I wanted his ass and was going to have it. "On your knees; suck my dick. Now!"

He scrambled to the floor and swallowed my cock. He couldn't suck dick worth a shit but I didn't care. It was his butt I wanted. He was going to go home to wifey with my toxic load in his ass, HIV viruses working their way in his bloodstream and all over his doomed body. After a bit I'd had enough of amateurish gobbling. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his mouth off my cock and to my mouth. He was trembling and moaning as my tongue raped his het mouth. "Stand up, drop your pants and bend over the back of the chair." He did so and I knelt and licked his ass. I thought he was going the shoot his load as he felt my tongue in his virgin asshole; undoubtably the first time a tongue had been there. I reached into my pocket, pulled out a tube of lube and worked it into his hole with my fingers. I also used my nails to scratch his asshole and rectum so my poison jizz would be sure to find it's way into his bloodstream.

Standing up, I guided my rigid, oozing cock to its target. I wallowed the head around his rosebud, smearing it with its first taste of virus. The poor, doomed hubby moaned and pushed back against me, taking the first inch of me into his unsuspecting, hungry asshole. I shoved hard and slid in balls deep. He squealed and his asshole convulsed around my dick. I wanted the fuck to last, so I stopped deep in him. He shuddered and pushed back against me: looks like I had just created a cockslut. After resting a bit I started stroking in and out. As befits a virgin he was nice and tight. My cock was in heaven, the wonderful sensation of his hungry anus gripping my cock heightened by the knowledge that I was infecting him and that he would take it home and infect his wife. I hoped she was fucking another guy on the side and that she'd spread the bug further.

I couldn't take much more bliss; I picked up the pace, ramming in and out hard and fast. Finally I shoved hard and deep and squirted a week's worth of HIV laden bug juice deep in the poor doomed bitch's guts. "Take it, bitch! Take my load!" I grabbed his cock and he squirted his last neg load onto the floor. I shuddered as my dick twitched and my balls emptied into my victim. After I stopped shooting I stayed in him, keeping my bug juice in to do it's work. After a few minutes I felt myself losing my hard on. I pulled a tissue out of my pocket and pushed in against his hole as my dick slipped out. "I'm pushing a tissue into your ass so the cum won't run out onto your underwear." "Thanks, wouldn't want my wife to find them with the seat soaked with your cum." "Wait as long as you can to take a shit. That'll minimize the chance of any bleeding." It would also maximize the chance of infecting the clueless boob, but I didn't see any reason to mention that. "Ok, thanks and thanks for fucking me. I had no idea it would feel so good. Cumming while feeling your cock fill my ass with cum was amazing." "You're welcome. Always glad to give a gift and spread pleasure around."

Not to mention giving the Gift that keeps on giving, at least until it kills him, and spreading the Bug. I wiped my cock with my hand and licked it. Cum, assjuice and, sure enough, a little coppery taste. He was bleeding a bit, my babies were for sure already in his bloodstream. I'd just taken the latest step; I was a fully paid up stealth Gifter. Now to plan how to fuck and infect the 18 year old.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 weeks later...