Cocksuckers:Ever get a relative to video record you sucking his cock?

As an obvious faggot, a slutty, a cockhungry, cumthirsty cocksucker and a true sub power bottom I pretty much came out of the womb sucking cocks and loving it. as such I have sucked off a fair number of male relatives (older and younger brother, 3 cousins, uncle and my own father) but I have never been able to get any of them to take pics or videos of me sucking their cocks and drinking their loads. my one cousin video recorded me sucking off him and his brother one time and him and a few other guys from school a couple times but never gave me the video. obviously I would LOVE  to post videos of me in a slutty t-girl outfit, down on my knees sucking my fathers thick, meaty, veiny 9 inch cock till he blows his load down my throat (he never cuts on my face or jerks off into my open mouth) but he refuses to allow video. have any of you fellow cocksucking whores ever been able to get a relative to film you sucking his cock?daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.pngtoontran.jpg.87b8dc0ad8948e4fed10386c00dac63f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

As much as l love getting my cock sucked, swallowed and drained by my femboy son, and I enjoy watching him suck cock on video,  I just can’t see myself letting him suck me off on camera. l would LOVE to watch videos of father/son, grandfather/son, brother/brother, or uncle/nephew sucking and fucking but I really dont want there to be videos out there of me getting my cock suck by my own son, dressed as a slutty girl.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I would love to get video of me sucking my brothers dick or of him fucking me (I'd even be happy to just get a video of him pissing all over me), but he's not open to it at all. I've brought it up many times and he always tells me NO and then tells me to stop asking him.

• Sad 1

On 6/1/2022 at 2:08 PM, Str8man said:

As much as l love getting my cock sucked, swallowed and drained by my femboy son, and I enjoy watching him suck cock on video,  I just can’t see myself letting him suck me off on camera. l would LOVE to watch videos of father/son, grandfather/son, brother/brother, or uncle/nephew sucking and fucking but I really dont want there to be videos out there of me getting my cock suck by my own son, dressed as a slutty girl.

But just think how awesome it would be to jerk off watching videos of your sexy, girly, femboy cocksucking faggot son, dressed in her sexiest t-girl hooker outfit, deepthroating your big fat cock till you unload your balls down the whores throat. l know I would absolutely LOVE having videos of myself, down on my whore knees, sucking my biological fathers big meaty cock, milking his cum out of his balls with my throat. Even better to have a few nice videos of me on my hands and knees in my dads favourite slutty schoolgirl outfit and wig, while my biological father fucks me up the ass bareback, pulling on the belt wrapped around my throat till he blows his hot creamy daddy sauce into my pussy. l have pretty much begged him to use my holes on video, but he’s so not down. But I can totally  understand you and my dad not allowing that

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1