Nipple Series, Mr. Daniels

In the mid '70s I was a high school band nerd. I had hoped to be cool and play the French horn or a sexy saxophone, but I ended up with the tuba. 'Tubby the tuba' for this scrawny, sheltered nerd. 

I was so self conscious about my lanky adolescent body. I wasn't good at sports and hated being on the 'skins ' team. The change room after gym class was torturous. I was terrified getting naked that I'd throw a boner. Especially while in the shower with the gorgeous straight jocks. At least I just assumed they were all straight. I'd grown up quite sheltered and hadn't even heard about gayness or homosexuality until one of my gregarious female friends asked all the guys in band if they ever had gay fantasies. For me a light went on and a deep seated secret fear was confirmed. Not only was I different but I was something people only talked about in secret and with a level of disdain. 

The only good thing about playing the tuba were my fellow tuba players from the senior classes. Fran was smart, really smart,  top of her class,  and very friendly towards me. We both had dark curly hair and turned brown the moment we stepped in the sun. We joked about the beautiful babies we could make together.  Although I knew I had no interest in her 'that way'. Yup,  I was so nerdy I couldn't even say 'sexually', even in my brain. 

Nick was no where near as friendly. In fact he so intimidated me I don't think I spoke a single word to him for the two years we played and practiced side by side. I didn't think he even noticed me, but I lived for his arrival at practice. 

I can't even really describe his overall looks my attention was so obsessively drawn to his nipple. See he always wore a plain button down shirt and jeans. Compared to most other guys he always left one or two more buttons undone. From where I sat I could always see his left nipple peaking through the gap of his partially open shirt. Without even knowing what it was, I lusted after that beautiful nipple. I woke from wet dreams of sucking on it. I thought he was so sexy and I was deeply jealous of the girls that I assumed he 'did it' with. 

Fran, I  and some other friends went to the drive-in one night. Nick and his girlfriend of the moment were in the row in front of us one car to the right. 

I found I couldn't concentrate on the movie and kept checking the activity in Nick's car. I could clearly see they were not watching the movie either as they kissed and made out. I grew increasingly more jealous and ashamed that I was so aroused. 

As intermission began Nick's door opened. I couldn't look away and was rewarded with a quick glimpse of both his nipples. His shirt was completely open and he was pulling up the fly on his jeans. I couldn't help but follow him to the concession stand. I stood behind him in line and could swear I could smell the sex he'd been engaged in.  As he left with his order I got a close up look at his bare chest and 6 pack. I was afraid I'd blow my load then and there. 

I quickly ordered a drink for myself and rushed to the bathroom as I'd noticed he had headed in there. I was able to snag the urinal beside him and got my first glimpse of his big flaccid cock as he shook the last drops off before returning it into his jeans. I didn't know the term at the time but thought how exciting it must be for his girlfriend that he was commando. 

That night's wet dream consisted of me replacing his girlfriend in the act of filatio. I was a total virgin to any sex but the dream seemed so real that when I awoke I checked my mouth for the cum I dreamed he dumped in it. I was so disappointed that I scooped up some of my fresh cum and took my first ever taste. Instantly I knew I couldn't wait to experience the real thing and even quicker I knew I was too frightened to follow through on this desire. 

For the rest of that summer I went to the drive-in every Saturday night, even if I wasn't interested in the movie, even if I went alone. Every time I stalked out Nick's car, parked close enough to watch and tortured myself with the endless parade of different girls and women he would bring and make out with each week. 

The hot humid night he left his car for the concession stand only wearing sandals and short cut-off jeans I promised myself that I would at least say something when we inevitably stood side by side at the urinals. 

Even though it was all I could manage to keep from reaching over to his beautiful semi erect cock I broke my promise and never said a word. 

The next summer I actually got a job at the drive-in concession and learned that he usually brought a different female guest three to five nights per week. Even though he had become my sexual role model hero, I did nothing to act on it and left high school as a total and complete virgin. Despite my vivid wet dreams I hadn't even sucked a nipple, let alone a cock. 

I turned 18 in September of my 1st year of university. I returned home for high school convocation in mid October. The day before the ceremony I was at the school to practice with the band, they had invited graduates to join them for 'their big night'.

Mr. Daniels, the vice principal and my former sex education teacher caught my eye and motioned me into his office as I was leaving rehearsal. 

As obsessed as I had been with Nick's nipple, I was equally obsessed with Mr. Daniels. He was a tall slim mid thirties classically handsome man that always wore chinos, sports jackets, checked shirts and ties loosened around his neck. Through the one or two open buttons at the neck I could see a tuft of thick black hair poking through. I would be totally distracted by this throughout class imagining how sexy his hairy chest would look with an open shirt. 

He was sitting on his desk and I quickly realized the office was being painted,  there was no other furniture, a few tarps and a step ladder. 

He invited me to close the door so we could speak in private. As I moved to lean against the step ladder he removed his sports coat and tie asking me if I minded. I was sure I was blushing and assured him it was fine. 

"Sorry I don't have a chair for you, but I must confess you look great standing there. You're filling out nicely. "

I was now on fire and knew he couldn't miss my blush. 

"The girls at uni must be all over you."

Damn, I was starting to bone up. 

"Aw, um  ... still a virgin sir.  (Choke, cough) Fuck was that my outside voice?"

"Yup! Not to worry son, your secret is safe with me..." he grinned " ... that is unless you want me to help you change that? "

"Oh yeah,  fuck me Mr. Daniels. ... Fuck, fuck, fuck! My outside voice again! Why don't I shut the fuck up?!"

"No need" he laughed "How old are you?"

"I turned 18 last month."

"Great! And since you are no longer my student why don't we play a little game. Let's take turns asking each other to do something. Only one rule, don't ask for something you're not willing to do. Deal?"

"Awe , I  don't know."

"Okay, let's start really simple. Why don't you open up your shirt and give me a better look at your developing torso and chest?"

I know I was beat red and scared shitless but I couldn't pass up the chance to see how close my imagination had gotten in congering images of his open shirt. 

As I reached to start unbuttoning so did he and he matched me button for button. My mouth hung open as I gawked at the thick pelt of dark fur on his chest and treasure trail. 

"Your turn son."

"Um. Anything?"

"You know the rule. "

"Can I kiss your nipples?"

"You heard the rule. Can I kiss your's?"

"Holy fuck, yeah!"

He stepped toward me, bent and kissed both my now erect nipples followed by nibbling them and rolling his tongue around them. Then he stood puffed out his chest and said, "Your turn."

I did my best to follow his example luxuriating in his chest hair tickling my lips and tongue. 

"Your turn sir."

"Can I help you slip out of your pants, ease things for your boner?" We were instantly unbuckling each other's belts. There was some awkward dancing as we helped each other off with shoes before the trousers were tossed aside. 

His boner peaked out over the top of his tight white breafs. 

"Can I,  um, tu ... tu ..touch it?" I stuttered. 

He guided my hand to his cock head as his other hand reached inside my underwear. 

His was so warm and hard. I couldn't believe Mr. Daniels was holding my erection. Precum started to ooze from mine. 

"Can I lap that up?" he whispered. 

"Fuck yeah!" I replied. 

He was instantly on his knees with the tip of his tongue at my leaking cock slit. I gave one gasp and began to cum on his handsome face. By my second contraction he had me buried deep in his throat and guzzled down everything I pumped out. He was licking his lips with delight as he pulled off .

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry  ... I couldn't stop myself. "

He simply stood and shared a very cum sloppy kiss with me.

"New game young man. Answer the next five questions with a yes and I'll give you what you asked for  ... I'll fuck you. You in?"

"Yes!"

"One down, four to go."

"Yes!"

"I didn't ask a question. "

"Sorry. "

"Do you promise to tell noone what happens in this office?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

I was instantly on my knees with his eight inch cock stretching my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his head just as he had mine. 

"I'll take that as yes number three."

"Mmmmmmm " I affirmed with my mouthful. 

"Will you tounge fuck my hairy ass?"

I didn't have a clue how to do this but pulled off his cock turned him around and dove into his ass hole with my tounge ass he held his cheeks open. 

"Nice! That was yes four. One more to go. "

I wanted to say yes but my mouth was busy. 

"Do you want Nick to fuck you?"

"Holy shit, was I that obvious?"

"From the first day you saw him. Was that your fifth yes?

"Oh fuck yeah, absofuckinlutely! YES!"

He moved me to and bent me over the desk proceeding to eat out my hole as his hand messaged my still stiff cock. 

After five minutes of this I begged him,  "Fuck me already!"

He stood and teased my virgin tight hole with his raw cock head. It was all I could do to keep from pushing back on it but he'd been my sex ed teacher and had always emphasized the importance of condoms. 'You boys don't want to knock a girl up, and you never know what STDs she might have'. There had been no talk of gay sex but my nerdy brain quickly made the transition. 

"You got one son?"

"Fuck no, I never dreamed this could happen. "

"There are some in the top drawer. Grab one if you want. "

I handed him an unopened package. As he took it he continued to tease my vulnerable hole with his raw cock head and as it penetrated asked if I was sure. 

"Ugh, fuck, that hurts man, pull it out."

"Whatever you want son, but I promise it will feel better if you just give it a moment. Breath deep. "

As I took a few deep breaths he pushed halfway in. "Nice kid, one more deep breath now. " 

As I took it I felt my ass completely relax and his full length slide in. Or did my ass suck his entire raw cock in?  It felt magical. 

Then reality hit; "Fuck man, the condom, you need to put the condom on."

"You sure?  most gay guys are going to want your ass raw, skin to skin ."

"Honestly I'm not sure .You feel so fuckin good in there. But no. You taught me 'wrap it up'.

"Okay, whatever you want. "

When he pulled out I felt so empty. I just wanted his cock back. He suited up, grabbed lube from his desk and started back into me. 

This time it really did burn but I encouraged him to fuck me. After a short time it was clear he'd gone soft and his cock fell out. 

"Damn things! I can never stay hard in them. Sorry kid, looks like we're done for today."

"No fucking way Mr. Daniels. The rules are you gotta be willing to do what you asked for. My turn to enter your ass without a condom. "

"Hey, you want to fuck me? Go for it."

We had soon switched places and I was pushing my naked cock in his hairy hole. He groaned with pleasure as I bottomed out and encouraged 'now pound my ass young man. "

With my inexperience it was not long 'til I felt I'd loose control. He must have noticed my erratic breathing. "Remember don't ask for what you're not willing to give. You breed my ass and you know what you're gonna get next. "

I couldn't stop myself I was pumping him full of my swimmer's. I collapsed on his back and could hear and feel him purring like a kitten.

When I got up and pulled out he moved me onto my back on the desk, ass over the edge, my legs spread and lifted on his broad shoulders. He lined up his raw cock.  "What do you say young man? I won't force you. Do you need me to suite up."

"Fuck, yeah, I do. ...  Acept I knew the rule. Besides you felt better naked and I really want to feel your load in my guts. Breed me Mr. Daniels. Finish taking my virginity!"

For the next 3/4 of an hour he raw fucked me in every position I could imagine. When I was leaning against the ladder he fucked me so forcefully he pushed it and me across the room.

I was on my back on the floor, legs in the air taking it missionary when he asked with ragged breath,  "You ready? I could pull out if you want? 

"No fucking way man! Don't pull out,  cum in my virgin ass. "

I had never felt so powerful in my life as he convulsed deep inside me. 

When we regained our breath he spoke. "Fuck man. I've wanted to do you ever since I laid eyes on you in my first class. Thanks.

And please be sure to pay me a visit whenever you come home."

I most certainly took him up on that invitation. Even  though I used condoms with most future guys,  he and I never discussed them again. Since I went home to work summers I  knew I had a constant and reliable source of giz to feed my hungry ass. 

-----‐‐‐--------      ------------ ------------    -----------

Stay tuned. I have more planned for this 'Nipple Series.' As you can see I like games and the other stories might turn up in this or other forums on this site. 

Will Nick ever fuck me?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2