drug rape fantasy-DONT DO THIS FOR REAL!

Cameron

I imagine picking up a young guy hitchhiker. His name is Mark ,he's about 18, slim,well built and obviously completely straight. His tight jeans show off his ass and bulging cock. I ask him where he is going...miles away on an almost deserted road. He is obviously a bit suspicious of me but we get talking. After a while he loosens up a bit and starts talking about his girl friend and how often he fucks her. I'm more interested in his cock and tight ass but go along with it. After a while I pull over saying I need a few minutes break. Then take out a small bottle from the glove compartment. "Say, you ever sniffed this? Really makes you high." I unscrew the top and he holds it to his nose, sniffing really gently. "Ohh..what is this stuff?" I pour some on a piece of rag and he holds it against his face. "Youve got to keep breathing deeply...slowly at first." He starts breathing it in, and I pour some more on. "Thats it,Mark, deep breaths...deeper." His breathing is starting to get deeper and more regular and his eyelids keep fluttering. His muscles are relaxing and he is starting to lose consciousness. "Deeper,Mark." By now I've got to hold the rag against his face and he's gradually going limp, deep regular breathing as he becomes totally unconscious. I lower the seat so he's laying down and I tie the rag round his face. "Its chloroform Mark, and Im going to fuck you." I undo his jeans and slide them down, then his briefs, and with difficulty, as he is heavy, roll him on his stomach. Seconds later I'm fucking him hard and empty my load in his tight ass. When he wakes up a few minutes later he doesn't even know he has been fucked.

Email me if this story turns you on or you want to add to it.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 6

• 4 months later...
The idea of being drugged to the point on unconsciousness and being used by multiple men is a long-time fantasy of mine. I want it recorded though.

i am all for this happening to me too....huge fantasy of mine. Any hot horny men in central Montana or passing through anytime soon. i will take off from work (weekends off already) if some of you guys wanna do this to me. Or i wll come to you. Hit me up and let's make this happen!!!

• 2 weeks later...

fuck yeah that would be really hot and have a few wing men to make sure I was fucked really good by all of them, were does one get there paws on chloroform, I would love to have it ready when my FB cums over to fuck me, he is always looking for cool new ways to get me high... >:)

• 1 month later...

Have always wanted a guy to use chloroform on a rag to get me very weak, then while I'm still awake, but very limp I see him take a band and wrap it around my arm. I try to protest, but am too weak. I then see him put an IV in my arm, and tape it down. Next he pulls out a bottle and fills a needle with the liquid. He takes the band off my arm, and injects the chem in my arm. He then lifts my arm, and I cough slightly, as my head starts to swim in piggish lust. I then notice that a dozen other guys have come into the scene, and I see the guy take a needle full of his own blood, and inject it into the IV, then start to fuck me. While he's fucking me, the guys pass the needle around, and take turns at injecting their own loads of blood in me, before fucking my mouth and ass. When the evening is done, I'm left exhausted, my ass bleeding, sore, but very happy and full of cum. My stomach also filled with the after fuck piss from the guys, and the taste of my own used ass on my lips from cleaning each guy off after they were done. I don't know what all the guys may have had in their genes, but know that I am now fully initiated into their club of pigs, and ready to breed other guys with them.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 7 months later...

Had this done to me once. I met this guy--the stud--who we played regularly when I was in MI. Anyhow, I usually would go there to service him as a fucktoy, toilet and slave. A couple of time we would play in his lab office and he would bring chloroform and did exactly just that. The very first time I almost took his whole hand without me realizing it--he told me. But the one that surprised me was that he said he did shoot his loads in my ass while I was out. I did feel that my ass was very sore after the meeting, but what I didn't know was that he shot his loads and pissed up there as well. The walk back to the parking garage was difficult coz I had to evacuate at least 3 times. What did he get up there was massive amount!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3