drug rape fantasy-DONT DO THIS FOR REAL!

Cameron

I have no idea why you say don't do this for real. I love the thought of having it happen to me, especially where they all take turns injecting me with their own blood and giving me every strain of bug that each of them have and sharing and turning me into another bug sharing cum pig

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My first chem sex was when a black boy and a white boy raped me in LA. That was also my first sex with a black man. After my first chem sex rape experience in LA, I stayed away from them for few years. But since I started to party sometimes, I find myself looking back to my first experience more and more. Last time I had sex with a black man, I asked him to slap me really hard til he leaves his hand prints on my face as he was fucking me. Immediately my eyes teared up with pain but once the sharp pain passes through my body, I was getting harder even with the chem. And for some reason the tops cock kept on getting harder and bigger as he slapped me hard as well. So he did more beating me up and I loved it. I thanked him for the pain while my eyes were blurred with tears and had few bruises on my body.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
My first chem sex was when a black boy and a white boy raped me in LA. That was also my first sex with a black man. After my first chem sex rape experience in LA, I stayed away from them for few years. But since I started to party sometimes, I find myself looking back to my first experience more and more. Last time I had sex with a black man, I asked him to slap me really hard til he leaves his hand prints on my face as he was fucking me. Immediately my eyes teared up with pain but once the sharp pain passes through my body, I was getting harder even with the chem. And for some reason the tops cock kept on getting harder and bigger as he slapped me hard as well. So he did more beating me up and I loved it. I thanked him for the pain while my eyes were blurred with tears and had few bruises on my body.

I'd love to hear more about that first time in graphic detail. It sounds like it went from a bad memory to something better now. Wanna share?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes had this done to me in my early 20s i was a light needle user heroin anyway took a heroin wash which was a bit stronger than used to,ended up virtually passed out the dealer came in and did me from behind,i was so out of it i didnt feel a thing,

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I was picked  up hitchhiking not long ago I was 18 living in Los Angeles.  he offered me a joint and it had t in it which I never did anything but weed.  he keep telling me to take big hits and hold it in. soon I was very warm and horny as fuck.  I don't know when but we ended up at a buddy of his in south LA.  

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 8/17/2012 at 5:18 AM, wonderboy said:

so hot rape n violence towards any btm slut is so hot