Making Bareback Obvious @ Sauna

VersGuyAnon

Tomorrow I'm going to the sauna for what I hope will be a marathon cumdump session (as a bottom). I thought a novel way of making it clear to everyone that I only want raw cocks is to "advertise" the fact, with  #BB marked on me somewhere. Being on all fours and having my arse out in the darkroom will make it pretty obvious, but I'm thinking it could be useful at the glory holes, in cinemas and cubicles.

I'd like opinions (please) on where's the best place to have it. On my arse cheek? Above my crack? On my shoulder? Or is it a bit too slutty?

It might be too short notice to be asking now (it depends if I can get someone to write it on for me there), but it's always useful to know 😉

I wrote “#BB Only” on a white shirt one night at the bathhouse. It didn’t seem to modify top behavior at all. Still had to turn away a lot that tried to use a rubber and didn’t seem to increase the number of dicks trying out my hole. 

• Sad 1

There is no such thing as too slutty.

I'm thinking I need something that indicates I'm there to fuck or be fucked, to stop the time wasters who want to "play" with me but do not fuck either top or bottom. I had 11 of them last night, including a guy that just wanted to tickle my armpits because, "armpits get me off," while I was ass up on a fuck bench. I did learn something, I hate having my armpits tickled, I already knew I wasn't into armpit "play".

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the replies guys. It turned out pretty much everyone was barebacking anyway. What I have discovered is that I'm becoming a bit of a size queen (bizarre, considering I've only been getting back into bottoming recently) and that I've become a bit insatiable for cock in me. Thing is I can really only play on a weekend and I have other things to do then too. I need a major bareback session sometime.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

There is no such thing as too slutty.

I'm thinking I need something that indicates I'm there to fuck or be fucked, to stop the time wasters who want to "play" with me but do not fuck either top or bottom.

I’m straight with guys at the bathhouse. I’m only ever there to fuck and if it’s not heading in that direction I’ll let the dude know to move on.

I try to be respectful of others fetishes. I wouldn’t say these guys are time wasters. The bathhouse should be a safe space for everybody to get off. I let these guys know I’m not interested. I get irritated when the guy persists and doesn’t move on. 

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I try to be respectful of others fetishes. I wouldn’t say these guys are time wasters. The bathhouse should be a safe space for everybody to get off. I let these guys know I’m not interested. I get irritated when the guy persists and doesn’t move on. 

The ones that persist and won't go away, or try it every week are the ones I have issues with. In cities where guys are inclined towards groups it's not a problem and often works to my advantage. If it breaks the ice and allows me to lure someone else who may be into fucking, I don't have a problem. In Portland where guys can rarely be persuaded to participate in actual group sex, you are out of circulation until you get rid of the guy that doesn't fuck. If I don't know the guy, I have no idea whether they fuck or not, quite a few guys who don't will try to lead you on with the idea that they might fuck or get fucked right up until they blow their load from whatever it is that gets them off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I’m straight with guys at the bathhouse. I’m only ever there to fuck and if it’s not heading in that direction I’ll let the dude know to move on.

Glad my fetish fits so well into your behavior.  

• Piggy 1

56 minutes ago, RealCute said:

I am trying so hard to get the title of "Too Slutty" so far I  have not reached the target my work continues.

I don’t think that’s a reachable goal unless you measure it by someone else’s idea of what is acceptable who isn’t as sexually open as you are - and why would you ever want to do that? Besides, ain’t nobody handing out tiaras for Mr. Too Slutty 2022. I think once you have a reputation as a slut, you’ll probably be aware of it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Besides, ain’t nobody handing out tiaras for Mr. Too Slutty 2022. I think once you have a reputation as a slut, you’ll probably be aware of it.

Say "what" no tiaras that changes everything I have been under a false impression.   😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm thinking "Mr. Too Slutty" would prefer a cum stained jock strap to a tiara to wear as a crown.

It’s a rare man that can make something positive out of going around wearing a pair of underwear on his head.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1