Drawing

plainsimple3

1 hour ago, RealCute said:

Looks great 👍.  They did lose their socks, dude on the left has a nicer bubble butt. 😍

I might have added to places where I thought I would like a bit more… the don also has larger legs and arms than the photo. 

• Like 2

This is amazing .... I have no inkling how you did this, but it's great !!!   Now, all that's left is to invent some doo-dad that will come out of the computer and jack us off while we're reading posts/threads on BZ !!!!   

• Haha 1

Good work, especially with the shading. You might have missed an opportunity there in that you could have given the Dom any expression you wanted 😈 - you certainly captured an appropriate look on the sub’s face. Been there, done that. Did you swap out leather for the chain harnesses because drawing all that chain would have been a pain in the ass? I would have.