Let’s see your holes

Damn me, there's some real jackoff material in this thread. Fuck, I love a good hot piece of gay ass. The whole ritual, from going down on his delicious ass to lubing his hole up and sliding a couple of lubed fingers inside. Then tease his hole with my dick before easing into him with my large cock head and enjoying that feeling of his sphincter trying to close up around me as I slide on into his ass. That tight and intimate grip on my rock hard cock as we fuck, a feeling several magnitudes better than any female pussy I've fucked. The masculine smell of him making me rock hard, the sensation of his buttocks against me and meeting my strokes. Then the feeling of my balls tightening as I begin to lose control and my prostate tingling with waves of ecstasy as my cock begins to swell and then throb as I fire wad after wad of cum as deep into him as I can get as he moans in pleasure beneath me.

Is there something wrong with me? Am I a pervert? Whatever! I love fag sex and it just feels so fucking good. And natural. And it amazes me that I once thought it was disgusting. But once I tried it I was hooked.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1