Back to FTL

Well after three years in Tx I am moving back to  South Florida in September. I lived in western Broward from 2005-2019. I cant wait to go back. I know there’s way more opportunities to get a good breeding…I haven’t had the best luck here in this small backwards town.  Im looking forward to go Club Fort Lauderdale and Slammers. 

12 hours ago, TripA84 said:

Club Fort Lauderdale and Slammers.

Congrats, bud !!!  We'll all be waiting for you in a couple of months !!!

And don't forget that the Cumunion parties are held at Clubhouse II over on Oakland Park Blvd once a month.  

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Congrats, bud !!!  We'll all be waiting for you in a couple of months !!!

And don't forget that the Cumunion parties are held at Clubhouse II over on Oakland Park Blvd once a month.  

Yes, I can’t wait. When I left three years ago I was a different person and I certainly wasn’t taking loads but all that has changed for the better 😚. Honestly what is the etiquette for being a cum dump at the these places…I honestly wouldnt know where to start or do. I’ve only been to slammers one time. 

Well, I don't know about other parts of the country, but around here, there isn't any accepted/not accepted etiquette, other than the usual base-line.  Prepped Hole, all of that.  I think you should do/behave in whatever way makes you feel best - At Cumunion, (3rd Sat of the month) guys just wander around, stop for some action, continue to make the circuit, jump into a pile, peel off to one of the rooms, whatever.  All that's really needed is to project confidence in yourself, your Lust, your commitment to your calling. Don't feel embarrassed to let your inner Pig shine.  Men like me need men like you.