Wanking/masturbating

VersGuyAnon

This morning I realised I haven't wanked (on my own) in weeks, possibly months. 

These days I always save up my cum for when I'm fucking/being fucked. As it seems to be a weekly basis now (if not more than once a week), I prefer it. On the days I go to a sauna to be a cumdump, I sometimes breed a guy at the end before I leave, or wank & cum while I'm being bred. 

Anyone else the same? 

It varies with each situation I find myself in. A lot depends on the other guy, his attitude, etc. Sometimes I like to cum first, sometimes second, sometimes not at all.

I don't like be tied to one way of interacting with another guy during sex. Mutual JO/edging can be a lot of fun and rewarding, same for oral, and fucking.

I jack off almost every morning unless I'm sure I'm having sex later in the day. If I don't have sex during the day I will do it at least once more during the day. I occasional don't jack off for 2 days if I'm planning on attending an orgy that will have a lot of fucking.

• Like 1