Ball Weights

Hey guys, I’d like to know from those who have experience wearing ball weights what your advice would be? I’ve read 20 minutes, but I’m interested in going much longer, like all day at work? I font want to do any damage to the boys though. If you wear them, what size, how tight, how long? Has anyone done damage wearing a ball weight? For reference I’ve attached what I wear and how it fits me.9F2C08E7-F51D-4111-AC87-7D9FF8040BBF.jpeg.36cb000a5fe5ba65c930c54b95a16aa9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I have worn ball weights all day actually last gay pride in Salt Lake I wore them all day. I found the magnetic ones the best in case you sit wrong or something they will pop apart.

Edited by willslc

I love my FT parachute magnet weight. However my husband borrowed them one day and experienced the pop-off when getting up at work and they fell through his underwear, down his pant leg and onto the floor of the hallway outside his cubicle. I've never experienced it myself, but I have rather large and loose hangers.

My 1 1/2 pound doughnut ball stretcher feels great all day.  My original stretcher was a bit too big, and it fell off once.  As my sack stretches Ive found that I need to order a new weight.  Heavier and smaller inner diameter.  This is a pic of all three of my stretchers on my sack.  Its just over three pounds.  I put all three on to see how it would feel...it was a bit much at the time.  The weight in the middle is the one I wear regularly.  

Edited by RawVersGuy1

10 minutes ago, RawVersGuy1 said:

My 1 1/2 pound doughnut ball stretcher feels great all day.  My original stretcher was a bit too big, and it fell off once.  As my sack stretches Ive found that I need to order a new weight.  Heavier and smaller inner diameter.  This is a pic of all three of my stretchers on my sack.  Its just over three pounds.  I put all three on to see how it would feel...it was a bit much at the time.  The weight in the middle is the one I wear regularly.  

8 minutes ago, RawVersGuy1 said:

As my sack stretches Ive found that I need to order a new weight.  Heavier and smaller inner diameter 

Wow, that is great to know. 1 1/2 pounds, that is heavy. Good for you. Do you know how much length you have gained?

12 minutes ago, RawVersGuy1 said:

13 minutes ago, RawVersGuy1 said:

This is a pic of all three of my stretchers on my sack.  Its just over three pounds.

I can’t see a pic, but I’d love too. Thanks for all the comments guys. I’m learning a lot. I’ve progressed to wearing it 24/7 even in bed. I have to take it off to jerk, otherwise it stays on. Lots of new skin generation. It causes some sloughing, so I have to keep the boys oiled. Any other tips are appreciated.

• 1 year later...
On 6/24/2022 at 4:49 PM, Guest said:

Hey guys, I’d like to know from those who have experience wearing ball weights what your advice would be? I’ve read 20 minutes, but I’m interested in going much longer, like all day at work? I font want to do any damage to the boys though. If you wear them, what size, how tight, how long? Has anyone done damage wearing a ball weight? For reference I’ve attached what I wear and how it fits me.9F2C08E7-F51D-4111-AC87-7D9FF8040BBF.jpeg.36cb000a5fe5ba65c930c54b95a16aa9.jpeg

Hot pic man. Beautiful package. I am looking to get some magnetic weights. Do you recommend any specific brand?