Any clubs left besides 442@Catalyst and Steamworks (berk)

Sadly, I only made it to 442 Natoma just once.  Catalyst just isn't the same.  Been to Steamworks lights out Monday a couple and it's ...m'eh... just doesn't have that dark run-down sleazy feeling.

Are there even any other clubs left in SF?

18 hours ago, 408curious said:

Sadly, I only made it to 442 Natoma just once.  Catalyst just isn't the same.  Been to Steamworks lights out Monday a couple and it's ...m'eh... just doesn't have that dark run-down sleazy feeling.

Are there even any other clubs left in SF?

There’s a pansexual venue called Powerexchange.

I’ve never been but my bi acquaintance had a good time. 

53 minutes ago, nastypig415 said:

@SFSloppyAznBottomhave you been to any of the Cataylst hosted events? I haven’t been able to make one yet. WS curious what the vibe is. 

I have been a few times . And I never liked it. 
the set up of the venue just doesn’t work. It’s very display inducing so a lot of wallflowers who walk around and do nothing .

Tend to be have more muscle Mary , uptight non poc friendly vibes on the week nights. Like people would physically shoulder you off when not interested.

Do not recommend unless all you want to do is watch.

• 2 weeks later...