Bathhouse Prowler Teaches Me A Lesson

What I really like about bathhouses is that even if you’re not messing around with someone, you still get to enjoy the facilities. Just relaxing and walking around naked. No sense of urgency. Of course when I go to a sauna I want to have some action. Not that I ever take initiative. I’m too shy for that, too passive. The downside of visiting the same place frequently is that you begin to notice the regulars. And they notice you. There was this burly man with very long nipples who was always prowling for me. I let him suck me sometimes and I did my best to service his huge shaft with my mouth, but I never went all the way with him. First of all his dick was just too big for my taste, it would tear my little asshole. Second is that he always tried to fuck me without a condom. I didn’t like that at all.

We played this cat and mouse game for several years (I didn’t visit the bathhouse regularly, sometimes I was in this particular mood to go three weeks in a row, sometimes I didn’t go there for six months). I already experienced that I got really horny if someone tried to bareback me. You know how it goes 'just the tip, just for a little while'.  I usually let them bareback me for a few pumps before cumming and ending the sex because I already shot my wad out of excitement. It disappointed many.

After an absence of a few months I noticed they had rebuild the area where the private rooms where. It was more maze-like with a few pitch black corners and a handful of lockable rooms containing one or more glory holes. In addition, there was still a big mattress for those who like to play in public. An old guy sat there and when I walked by he grabbed my ass. I stopped so he could squeeze it a bit more, but he quickly went for my small cock. He wanted me to take off my towel so he could play with it some more. I was reluctant to do so in the dark area, it was a bit too inviting. However it also was a huge thrill to stand there naked so I took of my towel so he had better access to my cock. I made an attempt to play with his cock, but he didn’t want that and I doubt if he could get it hard enough. I decided to let the old geezer suck me a little bit more before moving on.

I noticed someone was approaching us and I was shocked to see my prowler. He stood behind my back, grabbing my ass with both hands. He said “Being nude in this place is an invitation you know.” He took of his own towel and draped it around his shoulder. With one hand he held my waist and with the other he was guiding his fuckmeat between my ass.

“I don’t want to get fucked” I said softly.

“Yes you do” he corrected me, “I’ve heard about you, fucking tease. Taking dick and quitting when you cum.”

That’s because they didn’t use condoms” I explained. His hard cock was gliding over my bunghole, looking for an entry. Prowler spat on his hand and coated my crack with saliva. He spat once more to lube his shitstabber. And then he rammed his dick with one thrust in my ass. It hurt and felt like something tore. Then he spoke to me:

"You're not going to elude me this time boy. I've waited years to fuck your ass and I'm going to do it whether you like it or not. It's no use asking for condoms because I don't have any and you don't either. It makes me sick that you're showing your cunt to everyone, leading men on you want to be dicked and then asking for rubbers you don't even bring yourself. I know exactly your kind, you condom asking faggot. Yeah, always wanting to play safe but here I am raping that filthy hole of yours with my raw dick. And you don’t even mind I’m raping you, do you bitch? It’s not rape if you like it and I know you like it. Yeah I know you do. I’m going to make sure you never want to use condoms again. I’m going to set you free motherfucker. I’m going to spill my charged seed in your hole. I’m not going to stop dumping my toxic load in your cunt until you get sick. You’ll get the flu, the fucking fuck flu and after that you’ll take any cock and any load. You don’t even have to tell me when you are liberated, I will know it when I see you. When you stop looking so afraid of all those hard throbbing cumfilled cocks here, when you don’t try to cling on your towel in the darkroom. It will be obvious when you don’t want, or should I say NEED, those fucking rubbers anymore. I’ve seen your kind before, and I’ve knocked up your kind before. Sometimes it just takes one good fuck. I’ve seen boys like you changing from hesitant safesex bottoms to no holds barred bareback pigs. Lying on their belly in the rooms with open doors or on the big fuck mattress, uninhibited in showing what whores they are. Waiting for men to plow their asses. No need for condoms, only for cock and cum."

"When I’m done with you you’ll want to sit on every hard dick you see. Then you’ll be the one raping men. Just sitting on some hard dick without asking. Then you’ll be the one people whisper about 'hey look that's the bottom who sits on raw dicks without asking, spreading the bug around’. You’ll be the pariah people warn about. Don’t worry though. Lots of men still want to use your hole, like I’m doing now. But unlike now men don’t want to be the first to fuck you. No they rather wait for someone else to be the first, so they can fuck your sloppy cumfilled hole. There’s nothing nicer than to enter a warm cum oozing cunt.”“Notice the men waiting behind me? See them stroking their cocks? They all want your used-to-be-teasing ass. They are waiting until I coat your ass with my diseased cum, so they can slide their own venomous dicks in. Be welcomed by someone else’s spooge, knowing your hole is a good host for their dirty cocks. I’ll be nice to you and don’t encourage them, but I won’t stop them either. You have to do that yourself. If you don’t want any more charged dicks in your shitter you have to say it yourself.”

“I’m going to pick up the pace now, so I can stab your gut better, making it tender for my noxious cum. I want to drain my balls in your ass, let my little bugs find a new home in your bowels, so they can make an unholy alliance with your blood. Take it faggot, take it, ughnnn ughnnn. I’m cumming, I’m cumming. Can you feel it? God, feels like a nice thick high viral load. Let me massage it in a bit, yeah sliding trough my own dirty cum. Better buy some handkerchiefs, you’re going to be so ill next week. Where are you going boy? Hey wait up, there are more men who want to breed you! You better not be going to the toilet!

I didn't go to the toilet but quickly walked downstairs to the showers. My asshole burned and felt slippery. I was bred. My heart pounded in my chest. I alway imaged after being bred the cum would leak out of my ass, but there maybe was just a little drop, where was the rest? I soothed my ravaged hole with water. I kept thinking: I was bred. I wasn't sure if I was raped, I could've stopped him couldn't I? I could've screamed? If it was rape, why was I jacking off so frantically, thinking how nasty and hot is was to be fucked like that? I was thinking it was the most intense fuck I ever had and had a wonderful orgasm with a copious amount of cum. And then I left.

EPILOGUE

After my ‘rape’ I avoided that particular bathhouse. I never got sick, so I was lucky not to be infected, although I did have a small tear in my rectum. My sexual escapades with men declined after that. I maybe once or twice sucked some cocks in a bookstore, but I never wanted to be fucked again, even though I still fantasized about it. Eventually I got a nice girlfriend and after a year we both got tested so we wouldn't have to use protection anymore. Turns out not everybody gets the fuck flu. Almost three years after my conversion fuck I returned to the bathhouse. My prowler was there too, when he saw me again he greeted me “Welcome back slut, welcome back.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...