4th of July Driveway Fireworks Lead to Secondary Explosion

NWUSHorny

I was on a day pass at a sex resort in Palm Springs on the fifth day of my long awaited sexcation. I had been going to at least one sex party every day, and accepting one on one hookups from the apps as well. So by that point in my trip I had had my dick in a lot of slutty holes, counting the 3 I had bred so far on the 4th I was up to 14 sluts bred in 5 days, I had also had a lot of dick in my own slutty hole and had 19 confirmed loads shot in me, including the 5 I had taken that evening.

Around 9 pm I was getting fucked in a sling by a top who had been fucking me off and on all evening was making comments about how loose and sloppy my hole was getting and told me I wouldn't even know if he bred me. When another guy came up and started watching us, the top fucking me asked if the new guy wanted a turn, which he did and quickly bred me with a big load that almost immediately started leaking out. Once the new guy bred me the other top jumped back in to fuck me some more, and eventually tired out without breeding me, which was probably a good thing since I felt like my sexual energy flagging and knew I was supposed to hookup with a hot guy who had bred me on a previous Palm Springs vacation around 10 (previous story here).

Since I had the feeling I was pretty rank, I quickly went for a shower and then sat by the pool to wearily await the message from what I thought would be my last fuck of the evening. 10 o'clock came and went and at 10:20 I was tired enough that I was actually starting to feel relieved that I had been stood up, and went back to my hotel room, thinking I would call it a great sexcation and get a good nights sleep.

I got back to my hotel room and spent a little time admiring my spent dick and well bred hole. At 11 I noticed that my 10 pm hookup had messaged me at 10:50, since he is such a hot stud 50ish, over 6 foot tall beefy bearded red head with the stereotypical red head dick and I already knew he was a good fucker, I put my crusty jockstrap back on and pulled some sweatshorts over it for the drive to the address I had been given and messaged him that I would be there in 10 minutes.

This time I had been given instructions that his garage door would be open and that I should go in and he would breed me. When I arrived at the address given, he was standing in the driveway with his big dick out and instead of having me follow him into the garage to fuck he kissed me and told me to get him hard right there in the driveway, on a well lit suburban street at 11:15 pm on the 4th of July with fireworks still going off in the background, so he could “fuck my hot bear ass”. I complied and quickly had a rock hard cock down my throat, once he was hard either he pushed my sweatshorts down below my ass or already had I'm not sure which and touched my wet hole. Once he got feel of my cumsloppy fuck hole he let out a moan before getting behind me squatting down and felching me until he was sure I could take his big dick with no problems. He stood up and shoved it straight up my welcoming fuckhole and started immediately pounding me hard enough that I had to brace my self to keep my footing. It wasn't long before he started grunting, and abruptly pulled out and came around to kiss me. I asked if he had bred me already, he said yes, so I reached down to pull up my shorts and had cum start streaming down my legs, leaving no doubt what so ever that his firecracker had exploded in my hole.

We thanked each other, I mentioned that he had bred me in his carport several years ago, he kissed me one last time and turned and went back into the garage. I got back into the rental car with my cum leaking ass and made mess that I would have to clean up before returning the car. By this point I was so turned on again, that I decided to take advantage of the fact that my day pass was still good at the sex resort and see if I could get lucky load #7 for the day on the way back to my hotel.

I did not find anyone to add load #21 for the trip to my hole, but I did find a hot Latino bear in a sling wanting to get fucked and bred. I was turned on enough by the firecracker that had just exploded in my ass that I was easily able to get hard again. I used some of the leaking cum from my hole to lube him up and get him ready for my firecracker to go off and deliver the 15th load of my trip and 4th load of the day into his hole. I offered him the opportunity to return the favor, but he couldn't get hard enough to fuck, although I'm not sure he would have needed to get hard to fuck my well used hole at that point. I did at that point go back to my hotel and finally sleep like the well fucked bear that I was.

I kind of hope that he or one of his neighbors caught us fucking on their security/doorbell cams, and wish I could watch it.

I was actually satisfied enough for once, that I did not actively try to fuck on the last day of my trip, and since no obvious opportunities presented themselves I ended it with the 15 loads given and 20 taken.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 7