The Glory Holes

Part 4

We hopped in the shower to get ready for the day.  We went and had brunch, did some shopping and then had a couple drinks at a pub around the corner from Eric's house.  We have a great conversation.  Talking about things we want, food we like, places we wanted to see.  Eric even joked that he thought it would be cool to own an adult bookstore to be able to do whatever he wanted at whatever time.  We went and had dinner and then went back to Eric's house before leaving to go back to my place for work the following week.  Before I left, we exchanged numbers and said we would call and text to make plans for the weekend.  A couple calls and texts went by during the week, week after week.  After a few months, I turned my house into a rental and moved in with Eric.  We continued to go to the bookstore and split off for some one on one fun with the occasional third that we would bring back to the house.  Afterwards we would head home and continue on with our lives together.  After a year Eric told me to meet him at a new restaurant that opened in the neighborhood.  "Wear something nice."  When he said that, he meant no jeans.  I got home and changed.  Black slacks and button down shirt with a tie.  Got in the car and drove over.  I entered the restaurant and he was there at a table for two.  He stood and gave me a hug and kiss.  We enjoyed a great dinner with some wine.  The final course was a dark chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.  He knew my favorite.  After dinner we done we sat and talked.  Eric just became an executive at the local bank he works at and wanted to celebrate.  Then Eric held out his hand to me and I took it.  "Babe, I have been having the best time of my life with you over this past year and I will not be changing anything anytime soon.  I hope you feel the same way."  I told him I was very happy.  He stood up from the chair and silently asked me to join him.  The restaurant by now was empty except for us.  The staff was looking out from the back with smiles on their faces.  We danced a bit while Eric talked.  "I know your conversion was pretty rough and I will always be here for you.  We are now connected together by DNA and I don't want this to end at all.  Ever!"  Eric pulled away from me, got down on one knee and opened a small box with a gorgeous engagement ring in it.  "Will you marry me?"  I said yes and we finished the night with some tears and a toast from the staff.  I converted HIV Poz about a month after we met.  My conversion had me sick as a dog and Eric was there the whole time.  I was out for a couple months as it caused some other issues where I was in and out of doctor appointments.  I am good now and our lives have never been better.  Eric goes to work and I work part time at a coffee shop close to the restaurant.  I am a baker, so I make pastries, bread and other items for the coffee shop.  It's always busy.  I even made our wedding cake.  During the year, we met a lot of really good people and made a lot of great friends through our nights out and fun times at the glory holes.  Our one rule was that we would go only to the glory holes together, have fun and go home together.  It worked well for us.  We would play around with others by ourselves and sometimes together.  On one of my shifts at the coffee shop, I over heard a couple of guys we saw at the glory holes say the owner was retiring and selling the place.  Remembering Eric's wanting to own an adult bookstore, I did some research and found that the place was indeed for sale and for a fairly reasonable price.  The bookstore was in a small complex on the edge of town with 4 units.  The adult bookstore, a gay owned hair salon and a gym that took up two units.  The owners of the others stores were really cool and we saw them at the adult bookstore a lot.  Above the units was a huge loft where the owner of the adult bookstore lived.  The whole building was for sale.  The Wheels started turning.

Part 5

I called the owner and asked to meet up with him and discuss his intent to sell and find out the square footage of the property.  

The next day I met up with the owner and found out that the property included all four units, the loft and the basement below.  He took me down into the basement and found out that it had three times the storage space down there and it wasn't even being used.  It was finished off and clean.  Some boxes from the bookstore were down here.  Extra boxes of lube, poppers, magazines, etc.  We negotiated on a price and I went to the bank to see Eric.  

Eric's eyes lit up when he saw me.  "What are you doing here?"  I said, "What, I can't come see my handsome husband at work?"  He laughed.  "Of course you can" and walked into his office.  I told him about a business venture I was thinking of.  Trying my best not to tell him a lot of information about it.  He liked the idea and we started the paperwork.  During the process, it came down to business type and more specific questions about what was being sold, etc, so I had to give up some information.  I told him about the property and that the owner was selling the adult bookstore and the entire building.  Told him about the basement and loft.  Eric's eyes got evil, "We could totally hold parties there."  I smiled, "Why do you think I did the research?"  We set up the LLC, obtained our business license and permits.  The loan went through and the block was ours.  We met with the other businesses to discuss our plans and asked about other ideas for the basement.  After discussions, we decided to clean up the block a bit, some new paint, new signage etc.  The basement was turned into an after hours lounge with food with a lot of seating and some other private areas.  We called it The Underground with an entrance from the alley and the back of the adult bookstore.  Eric turned his house into a rental property and we moved into the loft.  After about 6 months, the block got very busy and successful.  Between the adult bookstore and lounge, we built and industrial sized kitchen off the back of the building so I could continue baking and supplying different businesses around the area including the coffee shop and lounge.  We were sitting good for money.  We built additional private areas in the lounge for some private areas for people to go and have some fun.  The cops tried to raid us a couple times, but eventually, they started coming by and enjoying the lounge and bookstore themselves.  We knew the entire force and fire department.  Some VERY well.  

One of the officers, Sargent Gary Peters, took a liking to Eric and I and ended up becoming our third.  Gary was 5'10", built and hairy with a mustache.  Gary, Eric and I started having fun after the lounge closed for the night and we would get naked and go at it.  Gary knew we were both poz and was chasing.  Eric and I were not on meds and viral load was pretty high.  Gary came by after his shift while we were cleaning up for the night.  We stayed open until 1 am on the weekends.  Closed on Sundays.  Gary came in still in uniform.  "Hey Guys, hope I am not interrupting."  I smiled walking over to lock the door,   "Not at all.  Let's get you a bit more comfortable"  and I started to unbutton his shirt while he took off his gun belt.  The man was very attractive.  He had a high and tight, uniform stache, shoulders about a mile long and covered in a belt of hair head to toe.  He was a line backer in college.  His dick was thick and uncut.  He really enjoyed Eric and I.  The best thing was that he smelled SO good.  Gary was really in the mood tonight and said he can't stay too late as his cruiser was parked out back.  "You should just move in with us.  We have a big garage out back you could park your cruiser."  Evilness in my eye, "We could even stage a fun arrest scene there sometime too."  He laughed.  Eric came over.  Gary look at us both and said, "I am ready.  I want both of you to take my hole tonight.  I want both of you to give it to me."  I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.  I pulled back slightly and whispered, "What do you want us to give you?"  Gary swallowed, "I want your poz DNA in me.  I want you both to convert me."  Eric spoke up, "Well then lets get to it then."  Eric nodded to me, "We don't want our sexy partner waiting do we?"  I walked into the back and the other two followed me.  In the back of the lounge was a room we set up for ourselves.  It was a play room just for us.  It was 30 by 30, had a sling, Saint Andrews cross, fuck bench, glory holes and a bunch of other stuff.  Gary loved getting fucked in the sling, but we only used condoms while fucking him.  Until now.  We started kissing and getting naked.  Gary got down on his knees and started sucking Eric.  I leaned in and started kissing him.  The scene was a hot cop still in uniform and two business men enjoying one hell of a hot mouth.  Gary didn't miss a beat and was naked in no time.  I helped Eric get out of his clothes.  Eric and Gary moved to the sling and Gary got in.  I quickly removed my clothes and went over to the side of the sling.  Gary instantly took my cock down his throat while Eric put his legs into the stirrups.  Slowly feeling my cock slide into Gary's throat, I was hard and ready.  Eric had gotten down between Gary's legs and heard Gary let out a moan.  I knew Eric was getting it good and wet.  Standing up, Eric already had his cock lubed and ready.  "Gary you ready?  Ready to officially become part of this family?"  Gary nodded, "More than ready"  Eric slid all the way in one push.  Gary screamed on my cock.  I held it down his throat.  Eric was really going at Gary's ass for a good 45 minutes, building up a good load.  I pulled out of Gary's throat.  "Oh hell yes, give it to me.  I want your poz load so bad.  Please impregnate me Eric"  Eric was growling and pounding him so hard.  Eric let out a howl and emptied into Gary.  Gary felt 6 or 7 jets of cum shoot in his hole.  Eric pulled out and walked over so Gary could clean him off.  I lubed up and got in the freshly loaded hole.  I was already close and didn't take long to get off.  it was the kind of feeling where you are just on the edge of getting blue balls.  Slamming into his hole, Gary started moaning.  "Fuck dude, you are going to be converted tonight.  Gary moaned and started pushing back on my dick.  I grabbed the chains and he fucked himself onto my cock.  When I was getting close I took over and pile drove my cock into his hole over and over.  Gary locked eyes with me as I was driving into him deep.  The look of need in his eyes.  "Yeah that's it.  You need our loads deep in you."  Gary whimpered and nodded.  He started really jerking his thick cock fast.  Eric got down and took Gary's cock and sucked hard.  Gary was in heaven.  Getting one of Eric's BJs and my cock driving home in his hole.  "Of fuck Gary....Here is comes man."  I groaned out loudly and slammed into his hole.  Another toxic load embedded into him.  When I did that Gary shot off in Eric's throat.  Coming off Eric exclaimed, "Fuck Gary, you shot a gallon!  Damn you needed that."  I walked over and grabbed the plug on the counter and shoved it in.  "There, now we wait.

Gary ended up staying the night after we moved his cruiser into the garage.  He had the next couple days off.  We crawled into bed and fast asleep within minutes.  Having two wonderful hot men in my life made me happy.  I smiled and closed my eyes.

• 2 weeks later...