Do You, have you, fucked someone you don't like?

Last week,  I was so horny I was climbing the walls.  So this guy I'm not fond of at all called and I invited him over.  I think he's a fucking cad to be honest, and he thinks I'm  a little stuck up. (I don't you can be too uppedy with dicks in your ass and mouth simultaneously. But that's just me.) Anyway, this guy has a gigantic dick, super long and fat, and incredible stamina, and shoots loads like a machine gun. I'd sit there while we rested and think I can't stand this guy and then I'd be on my knees gobbling his dick and bending over for more cum.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Isn’t that the definition of marriage…? 😉

Okay, serious reply. Yes, of course. I think most guys have, to be honest. There was another discussion recently about how hate fucks can be truly electric. I think I agree with that. 

• Haha 1

I guess I'm really good at compartmentalizing, because for me liking the person and wanting to have sex with the person are two completely different things! Yes, it is nice when I like the person I'm having sex with, but one doesn't require the other. (I definitely don't have sex with every person I like, so why should I have to like every person I have sex with? 🤔) If I happen to like you, we can chat after the sex is done. If I don't, one of us got to go when the sex is over!

I could dislike everything a man stood for and pretty much every word that come out of his mouth. But if he were a hot cumdump fuck, none of those dislikes would be relevant to me. Something of a cliché, but the little head would be in charge while I was fucking him, not the big head. When the little head goes soft to rest up for round 2, if he started talking and making me remember why I dislike him, I'd put my dick in his mouth to shut him up until I was hard enough to pick up where we left off. (I probably wouldn't be able to do a round 3 with such a person, so someone would need to leave once round 2 was over!)

So, my advice is to enjoy the sex for what it is (SEX) and leave feelings out of it.

• Like 3

My two cents:

This is exactly why for so many people, sex and friendship/other relationships can be totally separate things.

There are guys I don't particularly like, but with whom the sex was actually pretty damned good, and so (sensibly, IMO) I look at those cases as pure sex and nothing else. I'm not looking to even eat a fast food meal with them - even that much socializing would annoy the fuck out of me - but yeah, within the very circumscribed sphere of having sex, I have (and would).

That doesn't mean someone who's great in bed automatically gets a pass on anything else. If he's a Republican, for instance, it's not happening. But simply disliking someone's personality? I can work around that for sex. Earplugs, if necessary.